Im Feeling Generous for Sprint users...

If you call in to customer care, tell them you work for Regal Cinemas and would like to get your monthly discount. You get 20% discount off your bill everymonth.

AND BEFORE I FORGET if you have the simply everything plan for $99 then your out of luck because discounts dont apply to that plan.

At most they'll ask for an email address, which you can provide any email addy that you have yahoo, msn, aol ect.
Feel free to ask any questions and ill try to answer em best i can
Your welcome.

EDIT

does sprint price match/"budge" on phone prices?

it depends on which portal (over the phone, in the store or online) you go through with sprint. Online prices are usually stuck that way so i wouldnt waste mytime there. In a store its like a 35% chance that they might try to match prices but there has to be an incentive for them because the store has to eatwhatever discount they give you. So unless youre a new customer or about to add some new lines to your account then i wouldnt be too optomistic. Over the phoneis probably your best bet because you are talking with someone who has full access to your account and they pretty much have a huge leniancy with rules onprices of phones. If you really push them you can get their boss or supervisor to approve some ridiculously low price depending on how well your"match" talking skills are. So over the phone is the best bet. One thing i tell all customers though is when you handle anything over the phone makesure and get the Reps login id/badge number because if someone says they were gonna give you a good price and somehow someone messes up ...then it'll beyour word against sprints and we both kow who loses that battle lol.

hey Calypso is the regal cinemas the best deal out there to get a percentage off your bill?

The 25% for Regal Cinemas is the highest one that i know of. I do know that Sprints highest discount is up to 30% off monthly but ive never seen/heard/foundout about anything that gets that. My boss told us that another manager at a different store found a corporation that got 27% off monthly but he never told uswhat it was. Whenever i find out ill def let everyone know.

Would this work if I already get the discount from my real job?
laugh.gif

Thanks anyways.

don't mean to thread jack but this is to anyone that knows about SERO...
if I get SERO now, would sprint automatically remove unlimited txt and data?

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Would this work if I already get the discount from my real job?
laugh.gif

Thanks anyways.

If your discount for your current job is less then 20% off every month then i would call in and tell them you changed jobs.

My job offers 22%....i dont think you can just call and tell them thats who you work for they will ask for proof.

Theyre gonna start asking for verification.

I know theres one reall really dedicated sprint employee on NT thatll snitch..and it wont change a damn thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Theyre gonna start asking for verification.

I know theres one reall really dedicated sprint employee on NT thatll snitch..and it wont change a damn thing
laugh.gif
lol i work for sprint. And they dont check.

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

If you call in to customer care, tell them you work for Regal Cinemas and would like to get your monthly discount. You get 20% discount off your bill every month.

Your welcome.
Will they ask for verification???

don't they usually ask for like boss's phoine number and name?

and can sero members get in on this?

and are you willing to do something for us directly?
smile.gif

All of a sudden theres 80 new regal employees out there lol

I know sprint doesnt check I work through em.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

If you call in to customer care, tell them you work for Regal Cinemas and would like to get your monthly discount. You get 20% discount off your bill every month.

Your welcome.

Your welcome.

nope. The most they might ask for is an email address, and you can provide them with any email so you'll be straight. AND BEFORE I FORGET if you have thesimply everything plan for $99 then your out of luck because discounts dont apply to that plan

Your welcome.

nope. The most they might ask for is an email address, and you can provide them with any email so you'll be straight. AND BEFORE I FORGET if you have the simply everything plan for $99 then your out of luck because discounts dont apply to that plan
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom