Im Annialating "The Wire" Seasons, But Whhhyy?

Is Omar Gay? So Many Huge Facial Scars ie. Omar - Marlo? D's Outfits Had Me Lunchin! Poots Eyebrows & Hairline??? Is Wee-Bey So Chill In Jail Wit ALife Sentence? And Where Did These Big Leader Meetings Come From, I Thought They Were Rivals ie. Prop Joe - Avon?

I've Watched Season 1 Episode 1 Thru Season 3 Episode 3 In The Last 3 Days, Great Show!

I Know He Is Gay But Why? I Hope They Based Him Off A Real Gay G, Not Just Threw It In There For A Plot Twist.

indifferent.gif

Stop capitalizing every word.

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

-Is Omar Gay? yes.
-So Many Huge Facial Scars ie. Omar - Marlo? how cares
-D's Outfits Had Me Lunchin! I dont know what lunchin means
-Poots Eyebrows & Hairline??? ummm..?
-Is Wee-Bey So Chill In Jail Wit A Life Sentence? cuz he's a straight G
pimp.gif

-And Where Did These Big Leader Meetings Come From, I Thought They Were Rivals ie. Prop Joe - Avon? if you payed attention you'd know

I Know He Is Gay But Why? I Hope They Based Him Off A Real Gay G, Not Just Threw It In There For A Plot Twist.
Because even black people can be gay.

I've Been Paying Attention Pretty Intentivly But, Unless Its The Deal Stringer Made With Joe But, I Thought That Meeting Had Mltiple Gang Leaders UnlessIts Just Joes Crew? Maybe? Need Help Not Just Negativity.

Lunchin = Laughing (703)???

And I Swear Something Looks Up Wit Poots Brows, Seriously.

Just finished the first 2 seasons (shout out to Netflix) and so far this show is pretty good. Looking forward to seasons 3-5, I was distraught when D wasmurdered in jail, smh

Yo Omar is gay and is suppose to be based on real Gay thugs. (i mean it happens) Im kinda curios how old u are streetzdreams because it seems like alot ofstuff is just going right over your head. Its been so long since i watched any episodes from the wire but I can tell u that u should watch out for stringerdude def cant be trusted.

I can also tell u Prop Joe is really no one's enemy in truth he is nothing but a business man.

Marlo is the ultimate gangsta he aint in it for the money he does it for the love of the hustle he will teach u how much your name really means int he streets.

I Know He Is Gay, Im Just Asking Why Because He Is Such A G And It Upsets Me.

Marlo I Think Will Be My Favorite Character Now That D Is Gone, I Really Liked Brother Mouzone Too.

FANTASTIC show.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i been watching again too since they're airing the show on HBO On Demand. Most of Season 2 is up now.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I Know He Is Gay, Im Just Asking Why Because He Is Such A G And It Upsets Me.
Does it upset you because you are gay, but not a G?
lmao.. I can't tell you why he is gay but I thought it was interesting and fascinating that he was..

You haven't gotten to this point yet, but you asked so I'm gonna spoil it for you. Michael can be seen as the younger version of Omar. If thats thecase, I'd say that Omar is gay because he was molested as a child. Anyone else get the feeling that Michael was gay? I only say this because he raidedthat rim shop with another guy just like Omar would.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

indifferent.gif

Stop capitalizing every word.

Why are you even worried about that. It's not like you couldn't understand what he wrote. The only thing that I see is that he annihilated the word"annialating".

Back
Top Bottom