I'm a Standup Comic.. But Also Check Out My Podcast. Vol: Who's Watching

I'm really only writing this cause I want you to listen to my streetwear podcast I have.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sup-podcast-a-streetwear-lifestyle-discussion/id1348152734

It's called Sup? Podcast... A Streewear & Lifestyle Discussion (It's about sneakers and stuff)

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PODCAST.

ALSO.. I RARELY DO THIS BECAUSE I'M WORKING ON THIS NEW SET, AND IT'S GOING TO CHANGE SO MUCH... BUT HERE IS A ROUGH EDIT OF SOME NEW STUFF I'M WORKING ON STAGE... FEEL FREE TO TAKE A LOOK AT IT. NO JUDGING. BUT JUDGE..

man thats dope. Ill support bro. Props for gettin up there and doin your thing. You take stand up classes?

Nice set bro. How long you been doing comedy? I been contemplating trying comedy myself but I don't know how to structure jokes and stories into a stand-up format. If you know what I mean

Nice set bro. How long you been doing comedy? I been contemplating trying comedy myself but I don't know how to structure jokes and stories into a stand-up format. If you know what I mean

Thanks man. 8 years. It’s a grind but in the last year things have been picking up. I will say as you keep doing it, you find out who you are on stage and you learn how to structure jokes into a format that works for you

Good set. Your jokes are really solid.

I would just slow down the punchline delivery. Just slow it down a tad bit so that we can enjoy the joke before you move to the next one.

Also, I think you have some hidden potential in acting out your jokes with hand gestures etc.

You got my support and please keep us updated on your comedy journey.

Good set. Your jokes are really solid.

I would just slow down the punchline delivery. Just slow it down a tad bit so that we can enjoy the joke before you move to the next one.

Also, I think you have some hidden potential in acting out your jokes with hand gestures etc.

You got my support and please keep us updated on your comedy journey.

Thanks. When I’m working on a lot of new material I’m not fully comfortable yet, the pacing and beats of the joke seems rushed.

But in the next month or so all of these will be fleshed out more and I will have pauses down a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom