If you were to wake up deaf....

Mister Meaner

formerly super producer j
How do you imagine you'd react? You could either wake up from your slumber or be awake and, in an instant, your hearing fades to nothingness. The thought crossed my mind as I was on the train really vibing to some music (La Roux). I'd probably have a panic attack, followed by some crying like a baby.

These types of questions really make me appreciate what I've got going for me. Don't take this for granted folks.

How do you imagine you'd react? You could either wake up from your slumber or be awake and, in an instant, your hearing fades to nothingness. The thought crossed my mind as I was on the train really vibing to some music (La Roux). I'd probably have a panic attack, followed by some crying like a baby.

These types of questions really make me appreciate what I've got going for me. Don't take this for granted folks.

Once the initial shock wears off, I'd probably start panicking, then a couple hours later I'd probably calm down and try and think things out.

Once the initial shock wears off, I'd probably start panicking, then a couple hours later I'd probably calm down and try and think things out.

Man i'd want to die.Music is such an integral part of my life that I just couldn't fathom not being able to hear it anymore.I mean I know that you utilize your ears for more than just music,but it's the first thing I thought of.

Man i'd want to die.Music is such an integral part of my life that I just couldn't fathom not being able to hear it anymore.I mean I know that you utilize your ears for more than just music,but it's the first thing I thought of.

Originally Posted by kuNASTY88

i'd think to myself, at least i'm not blind
being blind has its pros too. u wouldnt care how ur girl looks so pipeing should come more often lol

being blind has its pros too. u wouldnt care how ur girl looks so pipeing should come more often lol

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

You'd probably also be less judgmental, I wonder how I'd feel/act if I was blind. I'd probably much more appreciative and give everything/everyone a chance without judging them first.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

You'd probably also be less judgmental, I wonder how I'd feel/act if I was blind. I'd probably much more appreciative and give everything/everyone a chance without judging them first.

suicide.jpg

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Suicide, only option. I'll rather be born death than to know what I'm missing

laugh.gif

but ya.. i agree. i think i'd have to kill myself 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom