If you were to play in the NBA, would you rather be signed to Nike or JB?

nike for sure. having a shoe contract w/ jb would suck because you would have to rock the team js and non michael jordan signature shoes aren't that great for the most part (d. wades and cp3s). having a shoe contract w/ nike would give you access to crazy retros and current tech shoes which in recent times haven't been that bad and imo nike has better sigs for popular non super star athletes (nash, rodman, j.kidd, amare, pippen)

Nike.
Pretty sufre they'd let you wear j's or nikes coz a lot of players wear J's and they are not signed by JB (correct me if i'm wrong)

Why would you sign with JB if they were gonna make shoes for you like the Melo/CP3 lines which are JUNK.

It depends on which company pays more. if its nike i would go with them and maybe they could design a shoe similar to a popular retro with minor changes. I Def wouldn't do a sneake deal with jb because all those team jordans are ugly but maybe the contract they sign pays a grip. I would be pissed if js wearing the best and I have the corny js at least let me have one out of the 23 retros.and call it a day. I think that's a selfish move by jordan

Nike 100%

jordan brand never made dope looking shoes for their players.

Nike made Jordans, Kobes, Lebrons, KD's, Barkleys, Pennys, Pippens, Griffeys, etc.

I would sign with Jordan about 10 years ago. Retro PE and JB signature models (i.e. XVI-XX3) back then were nice.

Now I would probably sign with Nike, and still get all the Jordan retros I want.

Nike.
Nike would give you your own shoe and it would be at least somewhat decent if not great.

JB would give you some slum ***$.

You get any Nike made product when you're signed to them as well. So that means you get all the Jordans..

Nike would be my choice cause then I could get my Jordans with the swoosh on them Jb would hate it but hey at the end of the day it's still Nike.

Nike
i agree with the people saying that you would be able to wear js along with nikes. also considering that all that advertising power nike has it could open up more doors to different sponsors and endorsements since they are more familiar with nike vs jordan brand. Nike is an international brand now, JB is more a north america brand

Nike
Endless possibilities 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif

devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by danegill

Nike, unless i was getting pe's of retros of course

This. Initially I was going to say Nike flat out, but then I thought of all the sick PEs of retros that specifically Ray Allen has worn during his career 

While having Jordan PE's of retros and current sigs, as well as having access to as many retros you want and being decked out in w/e JB you want does sound nice, I still would rather have the flexibility of a Nike contract and give up a little bit on the jb perks.

*I don't know if this is actually how it works, I'm just speaking out of my *#@ from what it seems like for these athletes from over the years

I would definitely sign with Nike. JB has terrible looking signature shoes for their athletes. Wearing retros with outdated technology wouldn't be the best idea either. Don't get me wrong, Jordan PEs are some of the nicest but the technology is outdated. Would definitely go with Nike.

Nike EASY. JB hasn't come out with anything good for any of their players while Nike keeps pumping out the heat.

Back
Top Bottom