If you could buy any pair of Jordans for $200 what would it be?

Yea so the title says it all. I'm just curious as to what people would do in this situation. And please try to limit your answers to individual Jordans (no packages) :D

Red Laser iv

Depends on context... If the question is if my entire collection was taken and I was given $200, and could only buy one pair, I'd go with the black cement 3's

Depends on context... If the question is if my entire collection was taken and I was given $200, and could only buy one pair, I'd go with the black cement 3's

I see where you're coming from. I should've been more specific... So in your case, if you could get any pair that you don't have due to whatever reasons, what would it be?

Probably the OG Laker I's or AUTHENTIC Black and Gold I's or White/Blue AJKO's or AJKO II's or III's with the icey soles. Or... the Red/Gold I's that were only produced as a pair (don't even know if they were a pair, only saw a single shoe in the picture - when I first saw it on what I believe was jumpmanextreme.com). Or... the MJ Birthday III's. I'd probably just end up selling the shoes (except for the III's with icey soles, I'd probably rock 'em until they were deceased) to buy more Jordans and other shoes though.

Last edited:
a pair of black cement 4's that are quality. made with durabuck. NO DAMN PAINT CRACKING.

Seems like my request isn't reaching for the stars, but according to JB i must be nuts.

I see where you're coming from. I should've been more specific... So in your case, if you could get any pair that you don't have due to whatever reasons, what would it be?

In that case, if I was able to pick any pair I wanted regardless of price or how rare it is, I'd take the OG black cement 4's (a personal favorite)

OG UNC 1s (wearable of course)

Yo JB when you get around to doing a true retro make sure not to put a jumpman anywhere on them

Back
Top Bottom