If Kobe wins MVP, CP3 is robbed even though I don't like that little low blow punk vol don't lock

That carried the team all season and kobe sometimes show up and most of the time, his team carries him.

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

The Lakers carry Kobe? I just wanted to make sure you wrote that correctly
laugh.gif
If CP3 wins it, Kobe was robbed.

Well I don't think anyone can argue that Kobe certainly has the better supporting cast, but no way that they're carrying him.

IMO, whether it's CP3 or Kobe, the award will go to a worthy candidate.

As if it wasn't enough that it was said that the Lakers carry Kobe, the Hornets squad is a lot more talented then people put them up to be. We (theMavericks) were outplayed at every single position, including our bench. The only questionable spot is PF, but, most will say that David owned Dirk, and theyhave that right, he stepped up when they needed him. I don't know if I'd say Laker's team without Kobe is better than Hornet's team withoutCP3. Yeah the Hornets weren't great last year, but remember it wasn't just one/two injuries last year, PLUS they added Bonzi Wells.

[h3]vol don't lock[/h3]

Come on dude..
roll.gif

Kobe has already been crowned MVP, so u might as well fill out a police report for your Dad Chris Paul.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Well I don't think anyone can argue that Kobe certainly has the better supporting cast, but no way that they're carrying him.

IMO, whether it's CP3 or Kobe, the award will go to a worthy candidate.
i dont know about the lakers having the better supporting cast, obviously the addition of Pau helps a lot but that didnt happen until the season was2/3rds over, i would say that for most of the years that CP3 and the Hornets had just as good but probably better supporting cast. Chandler is a beast, Westwas just plain money, and Peja isnt to shabby himself.
anyways, back on track with the thread, if CP3 does infact win the MVP then Kobe will be robbed yet again. Its Kobes trophy.

don't preach...

Kobe will win this year, KIA Motors is in Irvine, no flights scheduled, just a drive up the 405 to El Segundo.

Cmon now, how old is Chris Paul ? I'm sure he will be in the league for another 15 years while Kobe will probably not. This is Kobe year and he deserve it.He had been robbed many times by that lil punk Steve Nash who just got eliminated in the first round. How could you lose in the first round when you have oneof the most dominant center in the league plus Amare/Bell/Barbosa/Diaw ?

^

well, they did have to play the Spurs, not exactly an easy team to get past.. lets put this in perspective here.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

As if it wasn't enough that it was said that the Lakers carry Kobe, the Hornets squad is a lot more talented then people put them up to be. We (the Mavericks) were outplayed at every single position, including our bench. The only questionable spot is PF, but, most will say that David owned Dirk, and they have that right, he stepped up when they needed him. I don't know if I'd say Laker's team without Kobe is better than Hornet's team without CP3. Yeah the Hornets weren't great last year, but remember it wasn't just one/two injuries last year, PLUS they added Bonzi Wells.

[h3]vol don't lock[/h3]

Come on dude..
roll.gif

real talk. this isn't an excuse for the mavs or nothing, but CP3 has a very well put together team. You have a true PG that can get easy buckets toan athletic 7 footer or kick out to a veteran shooter in Peja and Mo Pete is water when he gets going. Then he has David West who can get you half courtbuckets galore relieving CP3 of some offensive duties at times. They have great energy guys in Pargo, Wright, Wells. Now granted I obviously don't thinkthese guys are great, but I feel like as a team, they have the most diverse set of players with the most coveted specialties. They can give you both halfcourt problems as well as transition game problems

I have seen Peja and West hit a lot of daggers and I have seen those guys and pargo carry the team when Paul was playing trash.

No, it's more like Kobe has Gasol, Odom, Phil Jackson, and deep bench.

But, Chris Paul has west, and that's it.

Both teams' records are about equal, so CP is prolly more valueable.

Yeah, but Kobe will get it though just because he hasn't won any mvp before.

They won't give it to CP cuz he's too young as of right now.

kobe deserved it the past couple, paul deserves it this year. i'm a HUGE kobe fan (even though i dont flaunt it regularly on this board) but what paul hasdone this year is ridiculous

Originally Posted by FYALADY

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FYALADY

roll.gif
Peja and Chandler arent nobodys.

Kobe will win it because we had to play with KAWAHMAY BROWN for over half the season and we were still sitting pretty. Best player in the world deserves it.CP3 will get his in the future. He has a great career in front of him.

The media was so set on giving it to Chris Paul because he was the leader of the number 1 team in the West.

Now that the Hornets faltered down the stretch it will be interesting to see what happens in the voting being that the whole basis of the media's arguementnow pertains to Kobe.

I don't think it's even close. Kobe has been the MVP of the league for years.
He has also been the league's best player for years. The Hornets are a good team, the Lakers are better.
Paul's time will come, just not this year.
I hope that both the Spurs and the jazz can cooperate so that we get to see that matchup in the Western Conference Finals.
The Lakers will hold up their end of the bargain, can the Hornets?

Back
Top Bottom