if a girl tells you she relates to Samantha Jones' character on sex in the city...

This is an easy one.

You run.

You run the other way as fast as you can.

There are jump offs, and then there is Samantha Jones. She's been jumped on more than Tonto and the Sugarhill Gang.

Ain't worth it.

No one on NT will admit they watch SATC.

I used to watch and have seen just about every episode when it came on the CW network. It's a good show.

If a girl tells you she relates to Samantha Jones, she will probably smash and it will be great and she will never call you again.

oh, no, i know, that's what i'm saying...i wasn't aware of this phenomena....why didn't i get the memo?

ROFL @ there are jumpoffs then there are samantha jones'....bwhahahahaha

Originally Posted by Ghenges

she will never call you again.

oh, how i wish, bro, how i wish.

as far as people admitting they watch, i never did....

this was actually verbatim, "i relate to samatha's character off sex and the city"

roll.gif
 @ me

Well at least she doesn't relate to her character in Star Trek VI -- I don't want her betraying Spock on my watch.

Damn Keen. I already know where this is going. I can't wait till you heal so I can get the full, unbiased, un-NT-able spill... I feel for you big homie...basbhat
smh.gif

Edit: I didn't even stop to realize it was unmanly to know EXACTLY who and WHAT Samantha is right off the bat. That in and of itself is threadable
laugh.gif

If a girl told me she related to Samantha Jones, it means she wants to smash and dash.
Sounds like a win to me!!!

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Ghenges

she will never call you again.

oh, how i wish, bro, how i wish.

as far as people admitting they watch, i never did....

this was actually verbatim, "i relate to samatha's character off sex and the city"

roll.gif
 @ me

Abe simpson at the brothel... you already
laugh.gif

niketalker23 I had a girl tell me that, im ignorant enough about the show to not fully understand what.that means.....

hindsight is 20/20

i was with a chick damn near 5 years and dont even know her.....

I find that most girls say it and don't even mean it
Samantha is a no emotions no relationships casual sex kinda female, sometimes she'll call you back and sometimes she won't
If that's what you're looking for then....

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

niketalker23 I had a girl tell me that, im ignorant enough about the show to not fully understand what.that means.....

hindsight is 20/20

i was with a chick damn near 5 years and dont even know her.....

She was up Under that "Dana Walsh" Act huh?
smh.gif

don't let her catch you with your face in someone elses ({})
she wont let you forget it even after you take her to AC

wes, what? lol

who is dana.walsh?

and this broad has the audacity to be offended when you call her a.h o e

rofl

if you aint a.%$%, who is?

youre the textbook definition of a %$%....lol

Is Samantha Jones the hot one who married that bald Jewish guy?  I love that waspy chick!

Chick on the right?

it_is_now_official_sex_and_the_city_sequel_will_be_released_in_2010_main_10396.jpg

I would dominate that chick.

%*%% her and keep it moving. Relationship wise I feel the paranoia of thinking it's more likely she's a skip skop scallywag that's been in numerous gangbangs, trains, triple dp, bukkae sessions, rjs, scat, UIB, c-baths, etc. is to daunting for it to be healthy.

She could be lying/not really mean it and just be fronting.

Back
Top Bottom