IDEA: Blue-theme Countdown Pack 2009

Wouldn't this be a great idea, especially for those that like blue colorway Jordans.

I, blue-black Hi's / XXII, white-blue
II, white-navy-caro / XXI, black-caro suede
III, true blues / XX, white-blue
IV, eminems / XIX, white-navy
V, black-blue / XVIII, white-caro
VI, white-sport blue / XVII, black-caro
VII, black-caro / XVI, navy-white-caro
VIII, white-blue / XV, obsidian-white
IX, black-blue / XIV, white-blue
X, white-black-caro / XIII, white-navy
XI, spacejams (blue sole) / XII, white-blue

OR, some variations of these.

been a sucker for blue colorways from day one...but I'd rather see these released individually.
and one more change...these over the eminems
jordan_iv_sample.jpg

Why would they do this?

What they should have done with these countdown packs is have like 5 options of each colorway on the Air Jordan website.
Have voting go on for like a month or something, with only 1 vote for person(using an e-mail to register) and just chose the packs like that.
It would have been so much better.

It is a tribute to the customer after all

i like the space jams/obsidian pack, i wish that was the pack coming out this december

they should come out with custom packages, your choice of which 2 Air Jordans, Your choice of which colorways you want with no limited quantities!...thats agreat idea

Space Jams with blue soles would be great but, there are so many damn fakes of that color scheme.

ewwwwwwww, i hate blue. i only keep a couple of blue pieces in my wardrobe to keep people from thinkin im a blood. but those white/blue iV's/ white/bluexiii's and the titanium xxiii's are tough.

Id take blue over red any day, but of the packs you listed i would only buy two maybe three of them, and thats how many im buying in the ones now so thats notsayins much.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Why would they do this?

What they should have done with these countdown packs is have like 5 options of each colorway on the Air Jordan website.
Have voting go on for like a month or something, with only 1 vote for person(using an e-mail to register) and just chose the packs like that.
It would have been so much better.

It is a tribute to the customer after all
That woulda been hot

Would it have killed them to incorporate a blue or grey based shoe in a few of these packages? Probably not, but we got these creatively lacking packagesinstead. Oh well, I've saved a lot already.

Originally Posted by fatsdad

Wouldn't this be a great idea, especially for those that like blue colorway Jordans.

I, blue-black Hi's / XXII, white-blue
II, white-navy-caro / XXI, black-caro suede
III, true blues / XX, white-blue
IV, eminems / XIX, white-navy
V, black-blue / XVIII, white-caro
VI, white-sport blue / XVII, black-caro
VII, black-caro / XVI, navy-white-caro
VIII, white-blue / XV, obsidian-white
IX, black-blue / XIV, white-blue
X, white-black-caro / XIII, white-navy
XI, spacejams (blue sole) / XII, white-blue

OR, some variations of these.

eminem 4's...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by tek9pnda

IX, black-blue

^^^What those would look dumb!! How about some Powder IXs

side09-07.gif

They would look dumb...Really? I personally think this is the hottest colorway of the 9s EVER...

No packs, just give me sport blue 6s and I will be SO happy...

I had a thread a bit like this a while back asking if JB is having red theme this year and next year will be blue. But to answer the question, it would bepretty cool having a blue theme for next year.

Back
Top Bottom