I'd Like to Present a Discussion Vol. Illegal Immigration

On a personal level I would say that my stance on illegal immigration is flexible, but why do some people seem so appalled but stuff like ICE raids? If the feds raided me for trappin am I supposed to be appalled that I'm in trouble and caught for doing something illegal? Aren't illegals immigrants sneaking in so they don't get caught because what they are doing?

Why does it seem that people are anti being anti-illegal immigration?

Here's a questionnaire for immigration eligibility & it doesn't that difficult of a beginners guide:
1633624460559.png

The rest is here:

...Bro a lot of the threads you make could EASILY be answered by a quick google search.

Now, if you want to know the personal opinions of these topics you inquire about, then I'd suggest you google the following: "________ reddit"

At this point, I question the legitimate purpose of the threads you make. BTW, we've talked about this topic many times in the past...

...Bro a lot of the threads you make could EASILY be answered by a quick google search.

Now, if you want to know the personal opinions of these topics you inquire about, then I'd suggest you google the following: "________ reddit"

At this point, I question the legitimate purpose of the threads you make. BTW, we've talked about this topic many times in the past...
Why can reddit discuss it and not NT? I really don’t have a dog in this fight, but I don’t see how this isnt a legit topic.

Why can reddit discuss it and not NT? I really don’t have a dog in this fight, but I don’t see how this isnt a legit topic.
Going to another forum when I'm already on a forum doesn't make much sense to me.
Please don't be the guy who plays devil's advocate for traditionally right wing perspectives
Am I playing devil's advocate or asking questions? This is a forum which is why I presented a discussion, so may you offer why you are skeptical about this?

Yikes.

You might want to get a better understanding on how people immigrate to this country. It's not all a bunch of people running across the Rio Grande.

Overall though this could fit into the politics thread.
I don't think that all. I grew up normalized to immigrant and refugees from the opposite end of the world. I'm specifically asking about illegal immigrants. I'm aware the white ones aren't stigmatized the same due to them being white, so on average they aren't going to be assumed to be illegals.

Also, the political is a maga thread they moves extremely fast which results in a lot things being glossed over. There's 10931 pages and counting for that. Don makes a new Supreme thread every year b/c it's smart, things don't become bloated, it's organized, and stuff is easier to find.
Most come in legallly on Visas
And visa is like a temporary green card?

I backed you up last time marikomorose marikomorose !!

nah but seriously, no human being is inherently "illegal," especially on stolen land.

crush ICE.
And I appreciate you. You have my support. A family friends husband was deported a few years back despite being legally married and I've seen the ripple effect. That woman is raising 2 kids alone now. That situation really set her back. She's on her way up again. Homie is still in Mexico though.

I personally don't think there's anything wrong "illegal" citizens that aren't bothering pp,l & outside of extreme cases like human trafficking raids I usually bothering ppl. I worked w/ undocumented children & parents as a vision screener, so I'm not understanding the illegal immigration thing. Like why isn't ICE waiting for them at the schools when I know of someone who came her illegally, got married legally, had 2 kids born in the states, and still got deported?

shout out to marikomorose marikomorose .. lil homie has the balls to post whatever while alotta u squares stay judging like it’s 2007 .. foh…

honestly.. alotta American born should be traded. like kick their *** out and trade them for immigrants who are willing to WORK… let the US deportees live in a 3rd world country for a minute

Yeah, that worksheet makes it seem real nice and simple to immigrate here, but it ain't. I've been doing the process:
My wife and I got married in December 2020, and I worked on getting her permanent residence/green card here the day after. I was born and raised in the U.S., should be a slam dunk, easy transition to get wifey status right? NOPE.

I submitted OVER 300 pages of documentation of my finances/residency/utility bills/everything (more than a mortgage). Cost >3500$ just to APPLY.

Fast forward to today, nearly a year later. They're still processing it. Wifey had biometric screening, got her authorization to work. Still no SSN, still can't get drivers license, process to have her become a resident here STILL AINT FINISHED

I couldn't imagine trying to apply becoming naturalized in U.S through other means. Way of becoming a resident through marriage is supposed to be EASIEST

Back
Top Bottom