I Was Planning A Trip To NY In The Next Few Weeks- NY Heads Enter!

infraredx37

Banned
I've got family in Queens, but me and some boys were just gonna ride down for the day. Flight club, find some brawds, BEACH, mainly just chill for the most part.

After reading these thread and comments I'm thinking it would be safe to bring a strap since it seems everyone is doing dumb shh over there.. My question to y'all in NY is.... is it really that serious to that point?

I've got family in Queens, but me and some boys were just gonna ride down for the day. Flight club, find some brawds, BEACH, mainly just chill for the most part.

After reading these thread and comments I'm thinking it would be safe to bring a strap since it seems everyone is doing dumb shh over there.. My question to y'all in NY is.... is it really that serious to that point?

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

30t6p3b.gif

If you're not looking for trouble/starting trouble, then you won't need a strap, at all. Just because there was an incident at a beach in Brooklyn, doesn't mean it's necessary to carry a piece wherever you go.

30t6p3b.gif

If you're not looking for trouble/starting trouble, then you won't need a strap, at all. Just because there was an incident at a beach in Brooklyn, doesn't mean it's necessary to carry a piece wherever you go.

go to brighton beach,  it's poppin out there literally

go to brighton beach,  it's poppin out there literally

It's not that serious, I've lived here for 20 years and the only problems I ever have came from being a female.
I'm sure you'll be fine, OP
smile.gif

It's not that serious, I've lived here for 20 years and the only problems I ever have came from being a female.
I'm sure you'll be fine, OP
smile.gif

just stay in queens and manhattan if your worried. Go to jones beach instead of coney. Or rockaway...but you'll get stabbed...by the syringes in the water.

just stay in queens and manhattan if your worried. Go to jones beach instead of coney. Or rockaway...but you'll get stabbed...by the syringes in the water.

for one if you looking for sneakers, flight club is not where you wanna go unless you don't care for being over charge.

like someone said all ready take the F train in Manhattan, a lot of cool places in soho, or around seaport etc

for one if you looking for sneakers, flight club is not where you wanna go unless you don't care for being over charge.

like someone said all ready take the F train in Manhattan, a lot of cool places in soho, or around seaport etc

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

far rock
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

far rock
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

You can literally go anywhere in NYC and be fine. Just mind your blodclaat business and dont act tough, cause thats when youll get into trouble that u most likely wont be able to handle. But like Anton said, go bar hopping in the city. Life cant get any better than that, lol. And leave the strap at home, son....

You can literally go anywhere in NYC and be fine. Just mind your blodclaat business and dont act tough, cause thats when youll get into trouble that u most likely wont be able to handle. But like Anton said, go bar hopping in the city. Life cant get any better than that, lol. And leave the strap at home, son....

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

far rock
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Rockaway beaches closer towards Riis Park > Far Rockaway, but that's obvious.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

far rock
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Rockaway beaches closer towards Riis Park > Far Rockaway, but that's obvious.

INFRAREDx37 wrote:

Its never that serious. If you go to CI or Brighton beach there should be alot of cops out there considering all the fights and shootings/killings in the area. Explore all of Manhattan you'll be safe there..

Back
Top Bottom