I want to brag....sppeeeeeed test

Post yours:
1199423856.png

Lol, don't blame me blame the US. Korea is numero uno in internet speeds (more than double next closest). Tiny sized country though so what can you expect. My internet + cable + cell phone bill = ~US $85 a month

Good work on getting Verizon.  I used to work for AT&T business services so I know which carriers should give you the best speeds.  Verizon is the LEC (local exchange carrier = their wires in the ground) in New York and NJ so it'll be better than pretty much anyone else.  AT&T (Bellsouth) should be fastest in the West Coast.  They just started rolling out Uverse when I left though, heard that should be bananas in terms of speed.  Anyone on here have that?

i wish we had at least 10 percent of that bandwidth consistently over here. internet here sucks and is expensive. too embarrassed to even post the results.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CrackerJack

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

1199453854.png

hope you catch a virus op
mad.gif
you should call up verizon and ask them why your internet is so slow. that aint even a joke

verizon dsl ftl
mom paying the bills ftw/ftl
ohwell.gif

called them & they always come with the "your line is fine, its your computer" bs. i gave up & learned to live with it
tired.gif

Ya Verizon DSL isn't worth it and I'm assuming you're paying for your home phone too.
Used to pay about 120/month for DSL + basic phone (no caller ID, 3-way, etc.)

All those taxes and fees add up. Switch service providers and get VOIP.

your super high speeds is not what makes me mad... post your speeds and how much you pay for the service.

Back
Top Bottom