I want a professional massages... can I get some insight???

I want to pamper myself and go get a full body professional massage, and I was just looking to get some insight from people who have had one.
Is 60 minutes enough? Should I go 90? Should I do the hot stones? How should I dress?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you. 

I want to pamper myself and go get a full body professional massage, and I was just looking to get some insight from people who have had one.
Is 60 minutes enough? Should I go 90? Should I do the hot stones? How should I dress?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you. 

90 min might be too long. I have had two 60 min full body massages and I fell asleep both times. it doesn't matter what you wear because there should a changing/shower room at the massage parol and that is where you change into your robe. It is up to you if you want to wear your underwear or freeball.

90 min might be too long. I have had two 60 min full body massages and I fell asleep both times. it doesn't matter what you wear because there should a changing/shower room at the massage parol and that is where you change into your robe. It is up to you if you want to wear your underwear or freeball.

happy endings
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

Thank you for the reply. 
So with the full body do they do there own thing or do you kind of tell them what you want emphasized? Have you ever done the hot stones? 

Originally Posted by RedMan

Thank you for the reply. 
So with the full body do they do there own thing or do you kind of tell them what you want emphasized? Have you ever done the hot stones? 

Are you getting the clinical deep tissue massages or the spa ones? I get the deep tissue ones once every two weeks, and I always tell the masseuse what needs to get massaged. Like I have a bad back, so I have her focus more on my back than anywhere else. The pain after the massage is great. I'm sure it sounds funny, but it's a good pain.

If you're getting the spa ones, I don't do those because they do nothing for me.

Are you getting the clinical deep tissue massages or the spa ones? I get the deep tissue ones once every two weeks, and I always tell the masseuse what needs to get massaged. Like I have a bad back, so I have her focus more on my back than anywhere else. The pain after the massage is great. I'm sure it sounds funny, but it's a good pain.

If you're getting the spa ones, I don't do those because they do nothing for me.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Are you getting the clinical deep tissue massages or the spa ones? 

I have never gotten one thats why I'm just trying to get some info. what would be the major difference? I am assuming the pressure applied? You ever have the hot stone massage? 

Back
Top Bottom