I slept on this Smoke DZA - George Kush The Button like crazy

And I don't want you to make the same mistake

I thought he had a stupid name and never got around to checking it out.  Finally did today and man this !!!+ is piff
eek.gif

Ski Beatz killed the album, the beats are crazy, he is nice on the mic, the album has a great overall flow...champagne and zigzag music for sure

smoka-dza-george-kush-da-button-front-540x540.jpg

pimp.gif

And I don't want you to make the same mistake

I thought he had a stupid name and never got around to checking it out.  Finally did today and man this !!!+ is piff
eek.gif

Ski Beatz killed the album, the beats are crazy, he is nice on the mic, the album has a great overall flow...champagne and zigzag music for sure

smoka-dza-george-kush-da-button-front-540x540.jpg

pimp.gif

one of the better mixtapes this year. been on rotation since it dropped. Listen all the way thru.

one of the better mixtapes this year. been on rotation since it dropped. Listen all the way thru.

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

I thought he had a stupid name and never got around to checking it out.
I think he has a stupid name and do not intend to check this out, heard his verse on that dom kennedy track, not interested

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

I thought he had a stupid name and never got around to checking it out.
I think he has a stupid name and do not intend to check this out, heard his verse on that dom kennedy track, not interested

I feel like DZA is in the same exact lane as way to many people right now, and almost all of them are better...

I feel like DZA is in the same exact lane as way to many people right now, and almost all of them are better...

Originally Posted by thejrob

Yeah but like I keep saying, how many times can you re-invent the wheel?

Originally Posted by thejrob

Yeah but like I keep saying, how many times can you re-invent the wheel?

Nov 19th Deluxe Edition drops which will b his first actual in-store release then the album in March after 24 Hr Karate School Part II keep an eye out for it Toronto Heads Smokers Club Tour is this Friday Santos Party House is on the 6th should be dope!

Nov 19th Deluxe Edition drops which will b his first actual in-store release then the album in March after 24 Hr Karate School Part II keep an eye out for it Toronto Heads Smokers Club Tour is this Friday Santos Party House is on the 6th should be dope!

Back
Top Bottom