I never did anything remotely this interesting with my Legos

Lego Crawler

4368522936_896c4fdd3c_b.jpg

When I was young, I used to think the Lego people built these fancy things overnight
laugh.gif

Suffice to say mines didn't change every morning even though I put the blocks beside the Lego people the night before
frown.gif
I was disappointed.

my lil neighbors used to have every box set legos made...they had the %+@% everywhere...

i never got past builing straight up...

we had an in class assignment the other day where we had to build stuff with legos. I tried my hardest to build a gun, but it wasn't happening. ended up making a guitar instead

They had nothing that looked remotely close to that when I was a kid. All I remember building were planes and boats.

I'M ON A BOAT

LEGOS =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Growing up, Legos were the only "toys" my parents purchased for me and it was greatly appreciated. I'd build all these awesome vehicles and pretend I was James Bond in his super car/submarine/helicopter/airplane...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...and I loved every minute of it.

Definitely a great "tool" for nurturing a child's imagination, unlike many of today's playthings--word to video games--which do little to nothing to foster creativity.

My kids will probably only have Legos to play with, because the imagination and creativity it cultivates will likely aid them in a (future) world where originality will always be coveted.

"Knowledge is limited; but imagination encircles the world"-- Albert Einstein.

eek.gif
it would have been impossible for me to do that because my parents would not buy me enough pieces to build such greatness
laugh.gif

I built a lego helicopter once when i was young. Then my drunk uncle stepped on it and broke it. I never played with legos again after that.

i remember back in kindergarten i had this one lego car that i built. mad clean. took me about 5 hours to put together. i brought it to school for show and tell and played with it all day
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
then i was running home so i can play with my other legos and i accidentally dropped it. it shattered into all the tiny pieces. i stared at it for a good 10 seconds before i busted out crying. half the pieces went in the gutter and i never played with legos again....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I built a lego helicopter once when i was young. Then my drunk uncle stepped on it and broke it. I never played with legos again after that.
i shot a nerf dart at my uncle once and he ripped it in half.  my mom made him apologize and he tried to put it back together with toothpicks and glue
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom