I need the biggest limosine in Toronto

so my birthday coming up
and I need a limo like lil' waynes in Lollipop
Maybe two
Anyone know any spots taht rent em out?

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

just do a party bus
my dude, i personally think limos are played out. but i gotta transport 100 people. and a bus just doesn't look
pimp.gif
enough.

Played out ?? , played out is you coming on here with these questions.

Played out is you planning the transportation of your people.
Played out is you n your "crew" pulling up anywhere in such a vehicle.

Originally Posted by Regent Park

haterss haterss (snitch haters)

anyway.the bigger limos will fit like 10-15 max...trust me..get a nice party bus where everyone can face eachother talk..promotion companies will usually throwin texas mickeys in the deal and theres a flat screen tv in the bus for your imaginary friends.

eek.gif
why you going off on me
laugh.gif

you hurt about something? is your dad a limo driver? my bad man.

BrOwNiN, thanks for the advice tho

"Hey guys hey guys look at me rolling up to the club in a limo with all my crew , what it do , what it do"

"yo yo i got guest list for all of us , free before 10pm. What what , woot woot"

"yo yo its dress code yo , khakis and lugz a gwan. Brampton in this house woot woot what woot"

"mom , dad .......... that was the best birthday ever. The best part was when all my friends surprised me
with that home made My little pony cake you guys baked for me. They even put all 19 candles on their and lit them"

"Ill never drink again ,yo yo what woot woot what"

"Hey guys hey guys look at me rolling up to the club in a limo with all my crew , what it do , what it do"

"yo yo i got guest list for all of us , free before 10pm. What what , woot woot"

"yo yo its dress code yo , khakis and lugz a gwan. Brampton in this house woot woot what woot"

"mom , dad .......... that was the best birthday ever. The best part was when all my friends surprised me
with that home made My little pony cake you guys baked for me. They even put all 19 candles on their and lit them"

what is this?

do you want to come?

They really have limo's that fit in 100 people?
laugh.gif
but I think theparty bus is your best choice I mean I been in one and the joint looked like it could only fit like 20 people

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

what is this?

do you want to come?

That was a funny reply. Ahahaha
Thats the kind of reply i would have made ....................

You're sure to turn heads riding in this...

ttc_bus.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The above quotes can be frequently heard on John + Richmond on Fridays and Saturdays 52 weeks out of the year.

Holy crap. 100 people? Rent a tractor cab, a 53' trailer & someone with a AZ license.

LOL @ Regent Park's comments.

u mad?

I dunno why, but this made me laugh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

u mad?

Mad funny "enter enter" "post post"

Back
Top Bottom