I know this is random, but just read and imagine if you will

Let's just say you're having a damn good day, you just had sex and it was wonderful you didn't even have to cuddle after. You're in a dopevelvet robe, got some ill comfy slippers on and are just on cloud nine.

You're hungry, so you decide to make a sandwich, you walk down the hall into the kitchen, open the fridge and someone filled your fridge with all of yourfavorite sandwich toppings. Mmmm you make a dope sandwich, you can't wait to bite into it, you walk into the living room kick back in a chair and turn onyour 50+ inch hdtv.

You bite into your sandwich, mmmmmmm taste so damn good, jesus christ it's so good. *Ding Dong* Damn one bite and someone is ringing the damn door bell.

You put your sandwich down, and head towards the door, you don't look through the peep hole, and just open it.

BOOM 3 guys force there self into your house wearing all black, you're over whelmed, they knock you the ground beat you, and shoot you in the head.

indifferent.gif

...uhhhh... sounds like a dream that ended REALLY bad. but that's some movie type stuff. pretty cool, but strangely dark at the same time.

Man, I think about +%$@ like this all the time. Not exactly what you just described, but on the same kind of ##*!%# up level. I think it's better to justkeep an open mind and not let weird thoughts in your brain deteriorate what is actually going on since that stuff probably wont happen... I mean after all, Iam still waiting for the sex w/o a cuddle and the fuzzy slippers. Now if the girl made the sandwich, I might be able to handle the rest
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by bns1201

bro what was on the sandwich
it said whatever you want..
here's mine...

18964.jpg

I WANT THAT NOWWWWWWW!!!!!

ht_shock_060727_ssv.jpg
Foreal that sandwich looks awesome!!
Ever since I was a kid, watching Tom and Jerry, Ive always wonder how a person would consume such a sandwhich. Like do you cut it first or what ordo you just knock it over and just go to town??

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

Man, I think about +%$@ like this all the time. Not exactly what you just described, but on the same kind of ##*!%# up level. I think it's better to just keep an open mind and not let weird thoughts in your brain deteriorate what is actually going on since that stuff probably wont happen... I mean after all, I am still waiting for the sex w/o a cuddle and the fuzzy slippers. Now if the girl made the sandwich, I might be able to handle the rest
wink.gif
It would be better if the girl answered the door.

Back
Top Bottom