I kind of laugh when I see people post cars they're buying and that "yambs will be had"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericrich

Banned
I pulled my girl in THIS

No bias, best looking chick I've ever pulled. Great family. Great education. Seriously clowns guys who drive gaudy, ostentatious whips. Stop wasting your coin trying to hustle for a car payment. Quality girls don't give a damn about your car. It's all about your career papi.

note: I work for Chrysler and it was a company car I was driving when we first started dating. No I'm not posting pics of her.

Fotos?
nerd.gif

that looks like a fun project car. id want to do something similar like they did diablo smart car and the busa engine. 

Why would you or her clown anybody that drives "gaudy, ostentatious whips"?

Very salt like and immature if you ask me.

Maybe that's the car they wanted all their life and when were finally able to make that purchase they did. No need to try and clown on people that are doing well for themselves. That's backwards thinking imo.

:smh:

What the hell is the point of this thread, to take shots @ iLLest?? :smh:

Lawwwry's

Nice attempt @ humblebragington doeee.

Last edited:
Famb is tryna flex the Fiat...:smh:

Pics of said yambs or it didn't happen.

In my prime, I pulled the most in a 2001 Mazda 626. Not the worst, but def not a yambs-mobile either. /shrug

No hate on the yambs-mobile from the other NT'er though. Ain eem madd.
nthat.gif

I love how you're trying to talk up you and your girl like you're so high and mighty. So she laughs at people who drive gaudy cars, but all she's doing is judging and assuming about someone she doesn't know. How is that any better than driving a car to impress others? 

And since you say they don't care about your car but your career, let's hope you never lose your job or have trouble there. 

Edit: Yeah, he's obviously a troll. I'm sure he'll be banned sooner than later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom