I just remade this GIF anyone have the Original Version?

I need to show someone.
SaistakestheL.gif

Damn, I'm late or somethin on this inside joke...I thought it was Sais vs. I Skate Nikes that fought? Or did I get that twisted too?

Originally Posted by Russoull

Damn, I'm late or somethin on this inside joke...I thought it was Sais vs. I Skate Nikes that fought? Or did I get that twisted too?
nerd.gif

Somebody share the story...

You mean the animated one? I had originally made that one a while ago but I don't have it saved anywhere. Man I should have tagged that thing.

i havent seen Sais in forever....werent they crackin jokes on him a few years back sayin he was hella old?

Story:This all took place at one of those sneaker gatherings where males rock their best sneakers to impress other males. DIRTY Straight sonned Sais and hadhim in a headlock cause Sais was poppin lip in some thread, then he proceded to roll down the stairs with Sais. He got up brushed his shirt off and kept itmoving while Sais laid there unconscious.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Story:This all took place at one of those sneaker gatherings where males rock their best sneakers to impress other males. DIRTY Straight sonned Sais and had him in a headlock cause Sais was poppin lip in some thread, then he proceded to roll down the stairs with Sais. He got up brushed his shirt off and kept it moving while Sais laid there unconscious.

That was Sais and Wicked Kickz
laugh.gif
. This was at the very first dunkxchangeever. I was standing right there while the whole thing happened. Only one I ever attended and +#+@ was super wack.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Story:This all took place at one of those sneaker gatherings where males rock their best sneakers to impress other males. DIRTY Straight sonned Sais and had him in a headlock cause Sais was poppin lip in some thread, then he proceded to roll down the stairs with Sais. He got up brushed his shirt off and kept it moving while Sais laid there unconscious.

That was Sais and Wicked Kickz
laugh.gif
. This was at the very first dunkxchange ever. I was standing right there while the whole thing happened. Only one I ever attended and +#+@ was super wack.

yep ..never again did i attend such a gathering

Back
Top Bottom