I just ate 3000 calories in 10 minutes

And I'm not even high. I have an o chem test and a physics test on the same day and when I get really stressed I just munch. I've dieted for 2 months now and ask todays work just went out the window. Feels batman2 bowls of cereal, a blue berry muffin. A danish and 3 bags of peach rings. Fml

file.php

unless you beat my record of 15 slices of pizza then i dont care.

Dude I murked 2 Subway footlongs (Italian Pizziola and Chicken Parmesan) on the ride home, was probably 1.5 done by the time I got to the house (7 mile drive). Then I downed 2 Gatorade 20oz, then passed out sleep, to wake up right as the game was coming on. That's my routine

were the peach rings the size of donuts? how is that 3000 calories?

i had all you can eat lobster last night. had to practically force my self to eat a whole lobster, after i was already filled up because it was 20$ more if we didnt finish. i felt my veins get thicker.

It's amazing to see some of the stupid +%@# people feel the need to share online.

It didn't sound too disgusting til you said 3 bags of peach rings but that still doesn't seem like it adds up to 3000 calories.

That's 3000 calories? Ridiculous. Best of luck tho dude that sounds really tough

What caloric intake were you cutting at? you could erase that in a few days or so. I've fallen off a few times since I got the most committed in October but now. Keep at it man, keep at it.

Originally Posted by Kramer

That's 3000 calories? Ridiculous. Best of luck tho dude that sounds really tough

these are the type of responses I expected. thanks man lol. when did nt become so hostile. I just came here to relieve some stress jeez guys

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

What caloric intake were you cutting at? you could erase that in a few days or so. I've fallen off a few times since I got the most committed in October but now. Keep at it man, keep at it.

I was at 1550, I was trying to get ready for spring break. I'm find post some pics in a month when I'm where I want to be. went from 270 lbs to currently 191. I wanted to be in the 180s tho. why must gpa be so important....

that cant be 3000 calories. that sound like sum @*%% i eat everyday when i get high

Back
Top Bottom