I have a virus on my pc help

I wasn't even downloading anything, something called "antivirus live" keeps popping up and thm it proceeds to fill my screen with nonstop pop ups

maybe a malware....try malwarebytes google it.....

if that doesnt work possibly format?

ads-get-a-mac-110706.gif

you can get windows defender for free from microsoft.com its a adware/malware defense, and i believe it scans and cleans ur system from this kind of crap..

Here's some more insight, it won't let me open anything up, not ie, iTunes, safari the only thing it will let's open is firefox, has anybody everheard of this before

And the more I think about it, I think nt might have gave it to me because I haven't downloaded or wen to anybody questionable sies in a while

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Here's some more insight, it won't let me open anything up, not ie, iTunes, safari the only thing it will let's open is firefox, has anybody ever heard of this before

And the more I think about it, I think nt might have gave it to me because I haven't downloaded or wen to anybody questionable sies in a while
yes, it oonly allows your to open up FF to put more %%@@+%$* on your pc

download malwarebytes: www.malwarebytes.org, install and update, reboot your pc and boot into safe mode, press F8 maybe 10 seconds into boot up, and runmalware in safe mode....PM if you need real help...

Originally Posted by neukicks

Here's some more insight, it won't let me open anything up, not ie, iTunes, safari the only thing it will let's open is firefox, has anybody ever heard of this before

download malwarebytes: www.malwarebytes.org, install and update, reboot your pc and boot into safe mode, press F8 maybe 10 seconds into boot up, and run malware in safe mode....PM if you need real help...
it prevented windows from logging into safe mode.

I had the same problems yesterday and tried that windows defender thing and it looks like its all good.

^ you probably need to download it on another computer. The virus won't let you download the stuff to fix it.

why isnt there a sticky about this yet? these threads are poppin up left and right
and yes these damn viruses are cuz of NT
mad.gif

Then it won't let you run it until you change the name to something else. Like someone already said rename it to fix.exe or pancakes.exe - anything but theprogram name basically.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by neukicks

download malwarebytes: www.malwarebytes.org, install and update, reboot your pc and boot into safe mode, press F8 maybe 10 seconds into boot up, and run malware in safe mode....PM if you need real help...
it prevented windows from logging into safe mode.
damn sounds like you got a monster

This is bull crap what part and how is niketalk causing this And I read that this virus prevents your computer from opening up in safe mode

This is bull crap what part and how is niketalk causing this And I read that this virus prevents your computer from opening up in safe mode
Some of the ads have malware/viruses/trojans in them. It's not niketalk that's "causing" this... NT's admins/mods don'thave control over which ads are there. And Yuku's staff is supposed to preview the ads, but we see they aren't doing a very good job at all.

If nothing else works, download Avast anti-virus (it's free), install,and run a boot-time scan.

If that clears it up, download the Ad-block Plus andNo Script add-ons to firefox (if that's what browser youuse).

Hope this helps.
ohwell.gif

I try to download windows defender it downloaded but nothing happens I'm using firefox and it downloads fine what should I do

Back
Top Bottom