"I have a atm machine in the Escalade, ill cut you a receipt"

laugh.gif

has anyone came up to you like that? i was walking out of work today and this dude comes up to me and ask if i want to buy his new cd and he will autograph itfor me for $10. I was like i dont have cash on me and dude said "I have a atm machine in the Escalade, ill cut you a receipt"...hustlin to the max
laugh.gif

these n's making it hard for you to walk away nowadays
laugh.gif
. Don't even try and walk by the same dude twice down on Fulton.

I KNOW HOW U FEEL.. SOME DUDE WAS SELLING CHOCOLATE OUTSIDE THE BANK AND I CAME OUT AND DUDE ASKED IF I WANT TO buy one and i was like nah sorry i dont havechange.. all i got is a bill.. and dude was like "oh yeah i got change"

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

I KNOW HOW U FEEL.. SOME DUDE WAS SELLING CHOCOLATE OUTSIDE THE BANK AND I CAME OUT AND DUDE ASKED IF I WANT TO buy one and i was like nah sorry i dont have change.. all i got is a bill.. and dude was like "oh yeah i got change"
that is so not on the level of having an ATM in the Escalade.

laugh.gif
almost the exact same thing happened to me-

some dude from chicago or something came up to us on South Beach asking if we wanted to buy his cd blah blah...he was like the 30th dude and i was tired ofhearing it so im like im good no cash on me...son was like naw i got you and pulled out his celly...then went in his bag and had this debit card sliderapparatus plugged it all in etc like i can run your card-

long story short i admired the hustle and dude just kept talking so i called wifey over and grabbed a $20 and gave it to him - music was on some militant wutang x latin king stuff....i seen him all day for the next 3 days up and down the strip making sales

edit: i had to look it up...it was something like this-
149_WAY-Systems-MTT-M%5B1%5D.jpg

people be scared to say no nowadays? whenever somebody asks me if i wanna buy somethin i just look em in the eye n say no, let em know your serious you dontwant it lol. they gotta respect that

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif

some dude from chicago or something came up to us on South Beach asking if we wanted to buy his cd blah blah...he was like the 30th dude and i was tired of hearing it so im like im good no cash on me...son was like naw i got you and pulled out his celly...then went in his bag and had this debit card slider apparatus plugged it all in etc like i can run your card-

long story short i admired the hustle and dude just kept talking so i called wifey over and grabbed a $20 and gave it to him - music was on some militant wu tang x latin king stuff....i seen him all day for the next 3 days up and down the strip making sales

wow! that has to be identity theft.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

laugh.gif

some dude from chicago or something came up to us on South Beach asking if we wanted to buy his cd blah blah...he was like the 30th dude and i was tired of hearing it so im like im good no cash on me...son was like naw i got you and pulled out his celly...then went in his bag and had this debit card slider apparatus plugged it all in etc like i can run your card-

long story short i admired the hustle and dude just kept talking so i called wifey over and grabbed a $20 and gave it to him - music was on some militant wu tang x latin king stuff....i seen him all day for the next 3 days up and down the strip making sales

wow! that has to be identity theft.
lol i mean i figured that too but the companies are official and its all encrypted as if you were running it at a store...i mean i'm sure youcan still scam by using a bs one.... i dont even like using atms on the street never mind sliding my card thru that thing BUT they have official"mobile" applications...

wow...well ill be dammned. learn something new everyday. how bout' that.
smile.gif

i'm upset they didnt have it/i didnt know about it back in my more mischievous and illegal days
devil.gif

When I was waiting in line for the CDP VI/XVII some dude was tryna get his clothing brand off the ground by sellin to folks. Clothes was trash n he had an atmmachine in his Scion, it was pretty random. His clothes were trash btw.. LOL

Reminds me when I was at the mall n some duke tried to sell me his mixtape. He started off sayin $10 n I was like naw I'm good I only listen to older musiclike pac n em. Duke tries to get any money he can off me until he gets to 2 bucks n he says ayte cool. I respect that. u can jus have it for free..

laugh.gif
I don't understand dudes tryna sell their mixtapes when no one heard of em n they the ones tryin to get heard.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
my dude cappadonna still on his grind

Back
Top Bottom