I HATE IT WHEN WEDNESDAY.....

I got this from a Radio Show in Los Angeles.. You can post anything you hate or anything that annoyed you today.

EXAMPLE (true story too)

I HATE IT WHEN YOU JUST GOT YOUR CAR WASHED. YOUR DRIVING ON THE ROAD, THE IDIOT IN FRONT OF YOU DECIDES TO WASH HIS WINDSHEILD. ALL THE DIRTY WATER GOES ONYOUR JUST WASHED LOOKING NEW CAR... I hate that.

Post yours. LETS SEE HOW THIS GOES.

morning wood... so awkward. After you tip-toe past mom, dad, or whoever may be all up in your face at 8 o'clock, you practically gotta mount and rape yourtoliet just to pee cuz you can't risk peeing from a distance and just aiming cuz you probably got that "Me, Myself, and Irene" post-sexurethra malfunction, EVEN THOUGH you ain't hit NATHAN! And this adds insult to injury.
smh.gif

I love Wednesday because its My Fridays and Don't have to be back at work until Sunday.

djaward wrote:
DONT HATE. IF you dont like it dont post. GROW UP.

How does it feel to contradicted yourself...you post a topic about hate and well there are many ppl who hate topics like this....
smh.gif

i hate people that contradict themselves...

I hate it when I wake up in the middle of the night and my sheets are turned sideways and i get all frustrated turning it the long way.

morning wood... so awkward. After you tip-toe past mom, dad, or whoever may be all up in your face at 8 o'clock, you practically gotta mount and rape your toliet just to pee cuz you can't risk peeing from a distance and just aiming cuz you probably got that "Me, Myself, and Irene" post-sex urethra malfunction, EVEN THOUGH you ain't hit NATHAN! And this adds insult to injury.
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sotrue

i hate it when you procastinate a 3,000 word essay and have class from 6:30 til 9:15 tonight so you wont be able to work on it till you get out of class andturn it in to turnitin.com by 12:00 AM tonight.

yeah....

thats gonna suck
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i hate it when you procastinate a 3,000 word essay and have class from 6:30 til 9:15 tonight so you wont be able to work on it till you get out of class and turn it in to turnitin.com by 12:00 AM tonight.

yeah....

thats gonna suck
frown.gif

Word I HATE that...I did that on two 3000 word essays for the same class.(lol no i did not learn my lesson the first time)....up at crazy am hoursscrambling to get it done to turn in by 8am in class..and to submit a copy on turnitin.com

I hate that damn website...giving professors the upper hand in assigning a word # requirement instead of pages...no period trick to lengthen the paper FTL.
smh.gif

I got another one that just happen.

I hate it when you and a girl (a stranger) are walking side by side. We are going to enter through the same door. Being the gentleman that I am, I open doorfor her and she just walks in without SAYING THANK YOU..

^I HATE those %$%!$%%...

True story, I opened the door for this frail looking old lady the other day and she clutched her purse
mad.gif
.... like...um....%%*@+ I COULD SLAM YOU AND TAKEYO PURSE......and walk the @%@$ off if I wanted to!

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Another one.
When you're sleeping in class and you twitch real hard then look around to see if anyone saw you.

you twitch too???
i swear i thought i was the only one who did this
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom