I Got A MIXTAPE...I Ain't a Rapper Though vol. Songs to play in your whip [UPDATE: Part 2 out 5/15]

I put together a mix of songs to cruise in your whip to. It's called Music To Ride To. It's hot outside and this is the perfect complement to the warm weather. Tracklist below

MTRT_back.jpg

Laink

Downloading just because you have "Rotation" and "Watermelon Sundae."

Those two alone confirm that you know what's up!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by D723

Downloading just because you have "Rotation" and "Watermelon Sundae."

Those two alone confirm that you know what's up!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Watermelon Sundae had to be on there! I'm already cooking up the next mix!

Homie I downloaded and started to unrar it, and it was all individual tracks not in a folder so I stopped it. I hate to be a stickler, but you gotta have it upzip into a ready made folder my man. I dont even know how to do it, but its essential. Not a diss, just an honest critique. Peace.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Homie I downloaded and started to unrar it, and it was all individual tracks not in a folder so I stopped it. I hate to be a stickler, but you gotta have it upzip into a ready made folder my man. I dont even know how to do it, but its essential. Not a diss, just an honest critique. Peace.
Bruh all you have to do is highlight all the tracks, right click and extract to the specified folder...

qft, nothings worse than when this happens.

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

qft, nothings worse than when this happens.
I'll make the change on the next tape, but damn how hard is it to highlight all the tracks, right click and extract to the specified folder?

It's all good though, if you don't want to download check out the YouTube playlist

you read my mind g, I been looking online for ready made mix joints for the whip. Don't feel like making my own
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom