I going CRAZY!!! *UPDATE*

YO!! I got a math test in about 30 minutes and i only know bits and pieces of the material. What should i do? HEEEEEELP!!!!

UPDATE:
I just got done taking my test. Man i cheated so hard it wasnt even funny. Can you believe that my professor was grading the same test we were taking, but fromanother class, right in front of us.She had the answer key on the corner of her desk, UNCOVERED. All i did was ask her a crazy amount of questions and keptmemorizing the answer key.
pimp.gif
Man, i love dumb broads!
laugh.gif

But this is a lesson: STUDY AND DO YOUR WORK. If i got caught it woulda been Wrap City, and i aint talkin bout The Basement. . .
laugh.gif

"I going CRAZY!!!"

Lucky for you, you don't have an english test bro...

Just copy down all the formulas on a sheet of paper, and tape it to the inside of your calculator. That's what I used to do

pull the fire alarm

JUST KIDDING don't do that its illegal.
Its funny how we had like 3 fire alarms go off in the Math / Science building during finals week.

if you have a phone with a wi-fi capability - post the questions on this thread and you might get the help you need.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MvP07

^^^

What is up with the stone faces??

Well 2 things is wrong with what you said:

1. You assume we'll go out of our way to help a dude who didn't even take the time to study, and instead, comes on NT to pass the time. That wasdumb

2. Help with school work is against the rules on NT

Man i got a test in 20 min. and im the library typing this
smh.gif
smh.gif

Edit: im about to take the W, as in withdrawin outta that class

Originally Posted by Fresh2Death2004

Originally Posted by MvP07

^^^

What is up with the stone faces??

Well 2 things is wrong with what you said:

1. You assume we'll go out of our way to help a dude who didn't even take the time to study, and instead, comes on NT to pass the time. That was dumb

2. Help with school work is against the rules on NT
1. No one asked you to help !! Nor was the question directed to you. 2. This is not a homework.

Back
Top Bottom