I Dare You To Name a Beat That Drops Harder Than...

johnnycage202

Banned
"Beat It" - Michael Jackson. Are his glory days behind him? Most definetly. But are the first 30 seconds of "Beat It" better than 90% ofthe $$%! you've heard on the radio today? Damn skippy. But yeah, I really want you to name another song though...odds are I'll have never heard it andit'll give me sumthin' else to check for.

PSA drops hard as @***, but the way that guitar comes in on "Beat It" clips it by a hair...

And I'm shocked your reply wasn't a \\// production
laugh.gif

My two \\// choices would be Lord Willin Intro and Missy's On & On but those can't see the first time PSA comes in

Put on the Fade To Black deleted scenes and check out Freeway's face when he first hears it
"Damn this Just Blaze dude is INSANE
sick.gif
"

Barbershop on Fish Scale, or Be this way of the pretty tony album. Just off the top of my head.

cmon now yall
Grindin
Tha Mobb(Carter 2 Intro)
Make it rain drops pretty hard too...but the beat is horrible

but the all mighty....Turn my music high, high, high, high...er

"best rapper alive"

when the guitar begins.

and the crowd starts chanting.

that beat is so serious

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

My two \\// choices would be Lord Willin Intro and Missy's On & On but those can't see the first time PSA comes in

Put on the Fade To Black deleted scenes and check out Freeway's face when he first hears it
"Damn this Just Blaze dude is INSANE
sick.gif
"

As many times as I've watched that movie I did not know there were any deleted scenes

^Don't know if you *%+% w/the Lox, but they got a nasty%@+% freestlye over that from their MP&R days...

Victory, because they MAKE you sit through Diddy's 16-32 whatever that is, but when that joint picks up bum-bum-bum-bum Inthacommission...

Back
Top Bottom