"I Can't Stay in the House."

Every now & then I'll find myself staying in the house w/o leaving & I always feel the like ****, and I wanna know the people that go days on end w/o leaving the house how you do it, and when you do do u feel fine doing it. I be bordering depression when I just sit inside w/o doing nothing, like I be fatigued, feeling heavy and mad worthless. Anyone else like this?

As long as I'm getting sunlight in with the windows open and music on and plan out the day I can feel somewhat productive. With the flexibility to work from home I feel like I can do that, do laundry or other random cleaning things I want to accomplish. I do get bored if that happens too often though. It makes me want to buy some **** online because I'm window shopping all day.

my weed is at home, so I love being at home.
I thrive in social settings as well though.
I like smoking then riding my bike, but I don't really like interacting w/ ppl when I'm high outside of the internet b/c of disorientation.
Getting vitamin D from being outside >>>
I think this is ultimately it. Especially if I stay inside for like 2 days (I can't top that unless I'm sick). It feels like a euphoric buzz.

Redesign your living spaces to facilitate an environment you can relax in for hours and hours.

STL_default_name_115232445.jpg

backyard.jpg

Im actually the opposite, I dont want to leave me house.
So u get tired from going outside? I consider myself introverted, but the alone time needed doesn't mean "alone in the house", it can mean just go seeing a movie by myself.

I legit hibernate during the winter months. Seasonal depression usually hits me pretty hard. So like other dude said the place has to be in order and ‘cozy’ enough to foster rest, creativity, and productivity. Folks in the north north have no other choice when it comes to sun.

9576131B-7AD8-4590-BF94-DCD0F82BAF14.jpeg

Having as little human contact as possible>>>>>>>. Switching my job to predominantly nights is one of the best decisions I've ever made.

I am not completely alone at work but it is just the right amount of people....usually my residents and a few janitors and hospital ancillary staff I have small talk with.

Take vitamin D supplements, it helps with lack of sunlight induced depression.

I work a 9-5 from home so I feel the same way.

Esp since my job is super chill. I know I'm working but high-key feel like I'm not being productive.

It does get depressing but I always go out to the gym to get some human interaction throughout the week or I'll grab dinner with friends (but that's not common due to our schedules).

Back
Top Bottom