Hyperize or Hyperdunk?

Need a new hoop shoe. I've read a thread with a lot of kobe iv suggestions but i dont think i can get with a low top shoe.
I think i wanna get one of these two but i dont know which one to go with. Any opinions would be appreciated.
Thanks

hyper dunks are good but the just break down fast im a varsity point guard and im a white kid just like steve nash so i go hard i like them both if you got theguap get them both you wont be disapointed

i've been playing in mids all my life and for maybe about 3-4 weeks i've played in kobe 4s and i am sold on lowtops (though kobes are true true lows).
so i would suggest kobe 4s.
hyperdunks already feel flimsy, poorly cushioned at every area except the heel, and the lacing system makes the shoe feel too restrictive. and the hyperizesare worse or so i've heard.

I'd say hyperdunks due to comfort and durability. They last a little longer than the hyperiizes other wise you can't really tear them apart apart fromthe flywire and appearence.

Hyperdunk. Hidden lace eyelet keeps the foot locked down. The outrigger seems to be more sturdy. The fit going up the foot towards the ankle is better.

imo, of course.

Hyperdunks are so much better. The hyperize is flimsy and more expensive. I would go with the kobe 4s tho.

Back
Top Bottom