"Hunter" Nike Air Max Light Pic

M

mazedowner

Via KixandtheCity.com

Haven't seen these anywhere. Thought ya'll might like to see them.

6jqaez8.jpg

Enjoy.

MaZe

shoulda woulda coulda

Should have had a khaki midsole and blaze orange Swoosh, liner and laces. Oh well. Maybe next time.

Thanks for posting, Rich. I like that colorway. I'd rock it now, but once it got warmer out they'd go in the box.

RavageBX wrote:
No mesh, no go. Probably around the 20th time I've had to say that.
Nice colorway, but no mesh kills them.

Like seriously most air maxes are running sneakers. Your foot perspires and mesh would help that a great deal you dumbasses at Nike.

Ain't nobody trying to be running laps in some leather sneakers and when your done working out you sneakers looking you your grandmother's neck, allwrinkly.

I don't care about the mesh toe on this shoe. They look a lot like my stone mesa pro b's. I'll have to buy a pair.

not really hunters...just the colorway. I would only buy those if they had mesh. nice colorway though

Like seriously most air maxes are running sneakers. Your foot perspires and mesh would help that a great deal you dumbasses at Nike.
Nike know as well as you do, aint nobody runnin in them.

Just to let you guys know that there is a Shox R4 in this same colorway.

And just like the Air Max Lights, the Shox look dreadful. And I mean dreadful in the bad sense...

Knowing Nike, expect at least one more shoe to be part of this "pack."

Everyone saying these are dope, wait until you see them in person. The toebox has like a copper/metallic sheen to it. AWFUL. These were an automatic no-go dueto the lack of mesh, but the colorway was straight until I saw them in person.

Back
Top Bottom