Hows your Itunes looking? Vol. I need help organizing mine.

Hows your Itunes looking NT?

I need help on mines.

When im on Album view i want all of the songs on an album in one Picture.... You know what i mean?

I dont want two of the same albums (Different Songs) on there.

Does anyone know how to fix that?

EX: The Blueprint 3:

2ypeqvq.jpg

Probably cause you have your iTunes organized by the name of the songs. Try organizing it by Artist and see if that works.

I hate that.

Highlight all the tracks from the BP3 (Or any other time you have this problem)
If the album/artist is blank, it means all the tracks don't have the same info

I selected 2 tracks, 1 off The Blueprint, 1 off BP3. Notice the artist is filled in with Jay-Z, meaning they both have the same artist, but the album is blank,which means it is 2 different albums.

It's looking blank.

Why? Because I restored my computer to when I first got it out the box.

smh.gif
at me for forgetting to back up my files.

Lost 10,000+ songs......
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Elocin023

At one point in time I cared. I don't anymore though.
Same, I have more than 20,000 songs and I don't have time like I did in middle school to organize my iTunes. Join us and you will realizeit's not that frustrating once you get used to it. It's like having a messy bedroom and still knowing where everything is.

I just started adding album artwork today. How do you view it by the album covers like that?

edit: NM just figured it out

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

Originally Posted by Elocin023

At one point in time I cared. I don't anymore though.
Same, I have more than 20,000 songs and I don't have time like I did in middle school to organize my iTunes. Join us and you will realize it's not that frustrating once you get used to it. It's like having a messy bedroom and still knowing where everything is.

i only have 300 songs though so i kinda care
laugh.gif

theres gotta be a way to get album art, artist, album and hell even genre and stuff.

i just upgraded to the touch 64 gig and it's taking long to add more music that needs to be on there. Plus, the songs i put from my 80 gig ipod need to befilter out to kill the fillers in albums

It kind of annoys me when itunes can't find the album cover for some albums... when they've been out for a while. gotta do it myself

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

It kind of annoys me when itunes can't find the album cover for some albums... when they've been out for a while. gotta do it myself

you gotta make sure the songs name + artist + album is exactly what it says in itunes.

i dont even keep anything in itunes anymore...i jus drag n drop right onto my ipod

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Probably cause you have your iTunes organized by the name of the songs. Try organizing it by Artist and see if that works.
This.

That happens because you are sorting the songs the wrong way.. if you sort the songs by Album.. then they will all show under one album cover.

Back
Top Bottom