How to spot an NT'er

Beruseruku Desu

Supporter
if i see you in person, the code is "when does a ninja strike"

that way we know we're from NT without revealing we're form NT.

giphy.gif

and remember, the answer is "A ninja waits until the time is right, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike."

that way, i can confirm that you are, indeed, a NT'er

just use all three.

"When does a ninja strike?"

*tap tap pulls* "I have no idea what you're talking about bro"

everyone moves along

Am I the only one tired of non blacks calling blacks ninjas?

All I hear is *****.

I get its supposed to be the politically correct way of calling me a ***** but you're still calling me a *****.

Well for me it is pretty simple. If I hear a bunch of misogynist speak coming from a bunch of non Black people wearing off white branded clothing and expensive sneakers?

Yeah, I see you.

Am I the only one tired of non blacks calling blacks ninjas?

All I hear is *****.

I get its supposed to be the politically correct way of calling me a ***** but you're still calling me a *****.

Cincinnati, they know damn well not to say ***** but they will say ninja in replacement.

How yall let this happen in Cincinnati?

I've never heard of this, if it happen in CA they would get checked.

Boy please.

Cali is rampant with non blacks calling yall the N word in the major cities.

"We grew up with blacks" lookin.

Nah, its checked by me immediately.

I don't know if you're playing stupid or not but that's an entirely different issue.

You're not talking about Asian ands Hispanics from the turf using ***** in their genuine everyday lexicon.

You're talking about white people deliberately using ninja as a derogatory slap in the face to black people.

If you check it when you hear it good, like I said that's completely unheard of. I don't know what's going on in Cincinnati.

Boy please.

Cali is rampant with non blacks calling yall the N word in the major cities.

"We grew up with blacks" lookin.

Nah, its checked by me immediately.
I’m not the gatekeeper on who can and can’t say anything, but if you’re tryin to use the word ninja to replace the N word you might as well use the N word

Edit: Never really heard anyone saying that to replace that, it’s wow corny

Back
Top Bottom