How to differentiate fake and real Creative Recreation??

I just bought a pair of Cesario high for $40 from this guy from ebay with like 1000 feedbacks and they're all positive. The seller also had this badge thing on the side of his page that guarantee all items are authentic. I think they're real because there is such color way (blue, white and black) and the stitching is pretty on point but the sides of the tongues are pretty shabby. One more question, how do you lace your CR's high ~ post pics please ~ I'll post pics of mine as soon as I get a new camera.
Thanks in advance NT!! 

I just bought a pair of Cesario high for $40 from this guy from ebay with like 1000 feedbacks and they're all positive. The seller also had this badge thing on the side of his page that guarantee all items are authentic. I think they're real because there is such color way (blue, white and black) and the stitching is pretty on point but the sides of the tongues are pretty shabby. One more question, how do you lace your CR's high ~ post pics please ~ I'll post pics of mine as soon as I get a new camera.
Thanks in advance NT!! 

Back
Top Bottom