How much was your CHRISTMAS BONUS? The Unemployed NTers FTL.

I got a $1000 on Wednesday, then some of our patients gave me some monetary "Thank Yous". So all together, I got $1200.

We dont receive our bonus until after taxes. I should be receiving anywhere from $2000-$2500 this year. I have been employed with this company for 10 years.

Got Hired in October, so no bonus for me.
I do get a raise next year though
pimp.gif

last year I got 2700. They have not mentioned anything for this year. KINDA SCARY.

I need to work with you guys. I got 400 after taxes, yes. they taxed my bonus. On the bright side one of our clents gave me a pair of tix to the knicks/nuggetsgame the sunday after Xmas. Good seats too.

i can't believe some of y'all still got bonuses....my dad would always get a 15k bonus, but not this year.....

How 'bout "Telling people how much your bonus was" FTL.

My parents always told me that the only people who need to know how much you make are the government and whomever you marry.

Last year I got a $25 gift card to Best Buy, this year I got a goody bag filled with a sugar cookie, brownie, and a hershey kiss.

Originally Posted by solesavage

We dont receive our bonus until after taxes.

Same here. Probably 1500-2000

Last year I got a $25 gift card to Best Buy, this year I got a goody bag filled with a sugar cookie, brownie, and a hershey kiss.
The hell, Frank? You work for your Mom?

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

How 'bout "Telling people how much your bonus was" FTL.

My parents always told me that the only people who need to know how much you make are the government and whomever you marry.
You know that this is nt, where people come to brag
laugh.gif

$25 gift card to Food-4-less
eyes.gif

we get bonuses every quarter though between $300-$500.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom