How much is too much on your roster?

I feel like juggling any more than 3 girls at a time is wayyy too difficult for someone with a job and free weekends. with social networking it seems likechicks always wanna add u and investigate ur page, when u chill with them they sneekily wanna try and use ur fone, how big is ur guys roster and how muchstress u get from it lol

1 at a time is enough, with the clingy stuff, and the nagging...

I don't want to double or triple that headache.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Dump the whole squad and get you one good one.
This. Not that I could get more than one if I tried
laugh.gif

OP to answer your question: Most for me, without majorrrr hassle is prolly around 4-5....

Now with me saying this, that depends strongly on setting i feel because people in major cities can handle more I feel, but if youre on a college campus andsomewhat of a close-knit community---4-5 is enuff lol..cuz it can get troublesome like Pac said

-macNcheeesee

The most I've juggled was around 4...It was easy because I was in High School.But now its way too hard.2 is harder now than 4 was then.

I was never a juggler....all I did was be single to bone whoever and keep it at that, or have a girlfriend. Don't really have the time or willingness toplay games with a girl.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I was never a juggler....all I did was be single to bone whoever and keep it at that, or have a girlfriend. Don't really have the time or willingness to play games with a girl.
Yeah i feel what ur saying, I feel the same way ...
Just the 4-5 that I had on my team where chicks i was boppin...not like 4-5 gfs lol hecky naw
laugh.gif

-macNcheeesee

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Can people post ages next to the replies?

I'm 19 and the most I've had was 5 not counting the stragglers I just wanted nudies from. College is nuts man and when one leaves another one comesrunning to replace her. I only started cutting them off when they started trying to replace my girl, showing up when she came through and all of that. Now,I'm just with my girl.

when it comes to girlfreind i think 1 is good, when it comes to dating, like i said, 3 is enough for me. when it comes time to downsize from 3 to 1 its a veryhard decision most of the time.

depends on what they require. if you're dealing with decent girls who require a significant amount of time/energy, then 2 is the most. i can't keep upwith any more than that.

Three is the most for me to deal with when I'm single, anything more than that would interrupt things for me too much.

I got my girl pregnant so im gonna jand off my excel spread sheet files to someone i can trust

someoe who will smash everu girl on tje team someone that wont let me down

Question for the guys in here do you let those girls you're with know that you are just dating them & seeing other girls or do you let them thinkyou're their boyfriend?

Back
Top Bottom