How much are my white infrared 6s worth

View media item 619983View media item 619982
GALLERY]
I have a pair of white infrared 6s size 9 from the 2010 pack that I plan to sell to one of my friends and I was wondering how much are they worth. They are worn 6x and some of the flaws is that it has small creases on the sides of the shoes and the mesh is not fresh white anymore. It also has some small scuffs and I still have the box and silver bag.

Last edited:
peeps dont want to risk DLing your photos.. Post the photos and you will get more responses.

As per your question I would guess they would be worth about $150 - $180ish maybe.. The Black Infras hold the most value out of that pack also they are retroing theses White/Infras again next year making them less valuable IMO.. 

As always try and get a few more opinions.

I'm not going to charge him $200+ for this shoes and I see these shoes worth $140-$170 maybe. I just want know what people think about the shoes and how much are they worth.

the only infrareds worth money are the ogs. right now based on that condition im going to say  no more than 250 because they were worn and the soles are yellow. these are set to retro again in 2014 so if you dont sell them by now, fugetaboutit

Back
Top Bottom