How many times do y'all have sex? Vol. Serious Relationship

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I've been slacking
smh.gif
tell me bout it. married FTL
tired.gif
so you have less sex when your married..?

been together 2 years, i work long hours, she works long hours, and we dont live together.

its always been 1-2 times a week, more than likely on the same day

We do it on about 4 out of the 7 days in a week.

Couple of weeks ago we had sex six times in 4 hours tho.
smh.gif
She's a damn fiend.

well i honestly cant speak on this now but when i was in a serious relationship wid my ex gal, we had sex EVERYDAY, no less than 3-5 round a day. but we weregoing to the same high school, we lived together , and she was pregnant so no periods were in the way. and this went on for about 4 months with an occasionalhalf a week break caus eshe said we did it too much even though she loved it. ultimately the relationship ended because we argued too much and sex was the onlything that kept us together for a while honestly. but if i get into another serious relationship i gotz to smash daily! im 18 btw

We're in a long distance relationship so when I do see her which is about every other weekend. We have sex a good 2-3 times a day
laugh.gif

2 to 3 times a week. Plus i don't have time I work 15 hrs a day i have 3 kids i have to feed and plus i don't need or want anymore.

Originally Posted by soltheman

i dryhump like a mofo though.
Damn I've never dryhumped, thought it was kind ayo. If I notice shes dry humping me though I take it as a sign she's open and dtf.

Originally Posted by soltheman

zero.

she has the v card. and when i tried to PIIHB she said it hurt too much.

i dryhump like a mofo though.

Making Minnesota look bad fam
smh.gif
Dryhumping really? Man just say you will eat the cooch, and then proceed to slip it in (Just the tip game) Cmon Son. How yougot a girl but you not smashing that is some elementary DARE program type jumpoff. That is like working a job then throwing away the paycheck.

Before I was married, close to every day.

Now that I'm married, sometimes once a week, sometimes 4-5x a week. It all varies.

Life changes when you have jobs and responsibilities, you actually have to schedule sex sometimes.

when i first got with my ex it was 4-5 times a day for a while, then slowed down to about 2 or 3, then to about 1 or 2 times a week, i smash JO's everydaythough, one or more.

in a relationship with my girl for almost 4 yrs.... and we live together.... maybe 2-3 times a week.... but.... toppy woppy 2 times a day lololol (no ducktailsword to cam)

About 7-10 times a week.

It depends, for example last night I hit 3 times in the span of a few hours.

Tonight, its going down again.

been together almost a year, we're pretty serious, talking about getting married all that stuff

we prolly have sex 4-5x per week
pimp.gif

back when i was single i'd have sex maybe once a month on one night stands
tired.gif

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

when i first got with my ex it was 4-5 times a day for a while, then slowed down to about 2 or 3, then to about 1 or 2 times a week, i smash JO's everyday though, one or more.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

when i first got with my ex it was 4-5 times a day for a while, then slowed down to about 2 or 3, then to about 1 or 2 times a week, i smash JO's everyday though, one or more.

indifferent.gif

yns?

not much fapping been going on since me and the ex broke up, it used to be an everyday thing..
now its just twice a week with my jumpoff..

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom