How long do you guys keep your underwear? UPDATED PICS!

Real talk, for a guy my underwear game is serious!
I got A/X, Calvin Klein, Polo, 2xist, and Burberry.

I also have Fruit of the loom, Hanes, Old Navy, and Champion.

Out of all the underwear I have I'll honestly say Champion makes the most comfortable underwear around, they hug just about every curve of my testicles, penis, and buttocks.

But this is far from what this topic is about, some of my undergarments are old, like 4 to 5 years old, but they really don't show any signs of wear or tear. The skid mark ratio is minimal, and all in all quality still looks fresh.

At what point do I retire underwear? Or do I just wear them until they start to fade, and possible skid marks do not come out.

-Jose

--UPDATE--

My dad gave me these for my 22nd birthday, boxers with golf clubs on them 
pimp.gif

2e6998p.jpg

Real talk, for a guy my underwear game is serious!
I got A/X, Calvin Klein, Polo, 2xist, and Burberry.

I also have Fruit of the loom, Hanes, Old Navy, and Champion.

Out of all the underwear I have I'll honestly say Champion makes the most comfortable underwear around, they hug just about every curve of my testicles, penis, and buttocks.

But this is far from what this topic is about, some of my undergarments are old, like 4 to 5 years old, but they really don't show any signs of wear or tear. The skid mark ratio is minimal, and all in all quality still looks fresh.

At what point do I retire underwear? Or do I just wear them until they start to fade, and possible skid marks do not come out.

-Jose

--UPDATE--

My dad gave me these for my 22nd birthday, boxers with golf clubs on them 
pimp.gif

2e6998p.jpg

I keep mine untill the elastic around the waist goes bad. With that said, I still have a pair of fruit of the looms that I had in 9th grade. And i graduated class of 2002.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I keep mine untill the elastic around the waist goes bad. With that said, I still have a pair of fruit of the looms that I had in 9th grade. And i graduated class of 2002.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

i dont have a time limit

this.
but like if the wash machine messes them up somehow or i get a few wholes in them or they get stained
embarassed.gif
then ill toss them.

Originally Posted by oidreez

i dont have a time limit

this.
but like if the wash machine messes them up somehow or i get a few wholes in them or they get stained
embarassed.gif
then ill toss them.

until the fibers widdle away and MULTIPLE holes become embarassing....

AND PS2CHILD, I NEED SUMMO BEATS, SIR

i pm'd you....

#pleaserespond

( ._.)

until the fibers widdle away and MULTIPLE holes become embarassing....

AND PS2CHILD, I NEED SUMMO BEATS, SIR

i pm'd you....

#pleaserespond

( ._.)

Originally Posted by jumpman247

sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

sick.gif
roll.gif

until i get a hole in um. like my boxer briefs keepin my goods secure and tight.

Back
Top Bottom