How harmful are Black 'n Milds?

A friend just took up smoking these.

My former roommates loved these things too.

How harmful are they?

Inquiring minds would like to know
nerd.gif

Harmful, any foreign substance you inhale into your lungs over a long period of time will kill your lungs or cause cancer.

tell her to get on woodtips.

no difference, but it's just more enjoyable.

i know alot of people who smoke blacks all day but if someone were to pull out a newport they'd be like "whooaa"

which is funny because it all evens out. you smoke more cigs in a day than you would blacks but blacks are more tobacco.

Originally Posted by SC415

How about if you use as swishers? Are they as dangerous?

just as harmful. even if you take the tobacco out. All the chemicals are in the wrap. Back in the day all i used were G vegas but they damn near have 200+chems in the wrap alone. its already bad enough to smoke but i try to keep it clean as possible.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

I hope your friend is not stupid enough to inhale them, if so RIP.
No.

It's just tobacco. As long as you smoke in moderation, you're fine (relatively speaking of course...you're still at risk for lung cancer). Ifyou're not inhaling a black n mild, you're wasitng your time. This isn't a premium cig
laugh.gif

Don't smoke black n milds daily like you would cigs and you are good to go. I hit a black every now and then when im !%$!@% up. Tobacco is a good buzzamplifier for any substance or liqour.

People saying they are worse than cigs, again....tobacco volume yes. You are getting more tobacco, but you're not getting that other bull !!@%. As far aschemicals go, Smoking cigs is still like going to Ace Hardware store, grabbing 50 random chemicals and some tobacco rolling up and inhaling. Black n mild, notso much.

Well, my friend has been smoking a black a day since she started (about a month ago).

Today she took three. I want to tell her to quit before it gets worse.

She has a few other problems as well that I won't mention.

Back
Top Bottom