How do you stop people from throwing salt on your name?

iblink

Banned
Long story short:

My school had a competition
I won
There's a guy who lost to me (white)
He's been on facebook all weekend talking reckless
I'm not about to wail on him because I'll get in trouble
I want to approach him, but I don't want to be hostile

Sore loser, ignore him
smh.gif

Approach em in public w/ plenty of witnesses and u confront em. They gon $!%%+ up cause they don't know what to expect. then u let em know on the low that u will $*#@ their life up if they don't dead the #*@$

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

How reckless are we talking?

Home boy's making comments (on facebook might I add) like:
"who is Kyle?" "How did he win?" "Who would vote for him?" "Kyle has done nothing note worthy at ASU"

I don't even have a facebook account, and it's only through a few friends that I found out about this guy trash talking. And like I said, I won and have nothing to be mad about, so I want to keep it clean. But the guy is pushing it.

this is a good thing. he has nothing else better to do than think of you....while hes eating hes thinking of you....while hes in class hes thinking of you...and best of all while hes smashing his performance will suck because why?......hes thinking of you
smile.gif

jk. but dont worry about it. if you dont want to pay him a visit and inform him to keep your name out his mouth...just let it ride.

Only females care about another persons mouth...

If dude is talking mess over the net..... you already won.

If you feel the need to defend your name then you better whoop his as real good or risk looking like a lame for fighting in the first place.... its lame enough you care about some internet lame..

Play the race card and call him a Klansmen. All white people deep down don't want to be called/looked at as a racist, play to their fears.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Only females care about another persons mouth...

If dude is talking mess over the net..... you already won.

If you feel the need to defend your name then you better whoop his as real good or risk looking like a lame for fighting in the first place.... its lame enough you care about some internet lame..
If that were the case ALL THE TIME then some of the members here(men) shouldn't be as mad as they were about JRose.
laugh.gif

#justsayin

I'm not gonna fight with the guy, it's definitely not that deep. I'm just going to walk up to him when I seem em before class tomorrow, answer the question "Who is Kyle Hodge," and ask him if there was something he'd like to say.

Appreciate it NT.

I'm not even mad at the fact of him trash talking. people are gonna do that regardless. My thing is that he could address me man to man of him losing the competition was that big of a deal to him.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Long story short:

My school had a competition
I won
There's a guy who lost to me (white)
He's been on facebook all weekend talking reckless
I'm not about to wail on him because I'll get in trouble
I want to approach him, but I don't want to be hostile socked in my face.
fixed.

You've already won.  Say nothing and let him worry about his loss.

Originally Posted by iBlink

I'm not gonna fight with the guy, it's definitely not that deep. I'm just going to walk up to him when I seem em before class tomorrow, answer the question "Who is Kyle Hodge," and ask him if there was something he'd like to say.

Appreciate it NT.
Good idea, cuz if you act out he will know that he got to you

Back
Top Bottom