How do you get your sneaker money?

Hello, I'm steven I'm new to here buuutt

I just don't get how people my age (highschool) have ALL these shoes and they are like 14-16.  How do they have 3 pairs of $400 dollar shoes?

I really want to add more to my collection but I really have no money.

How do you young sneakerheads earn your money to buy the newest shoes?

They sell heroin and pimp their mothers...

Go out n get u some paper pleighboi...

you gotta get your Mom and Dad game up pleighboi...

or get a damn job, at 16 i was working and buying pretty much anything i wanted.

When I was in Highschool I used a fake ID to sell my Sperm to a sperm bank.

I also had a underground business where I would hook dudes up with my homegirls. They paid after they laid.

Hello Steven, you don't have to worry about what your friends have.  Keeping up with the Jones' mentality will get you broke and for what... to show people you have nice shoes, which a lot of the times are not even nice

i guess you're doing this for the yambs, amirite?

two things you can do...

1. cop cheap shoes that are fashionable... adidas samoas, vans, stuff like that...

2. get ya whip game proper... you WILL get more yambs ... i promise you that car beats kicks when it comes to the yambs.

Started reselling belts and phone straps when i was in the 9th grade, sold about 100+ belts and 20 phones straps and i was making $20-25 profit off each so i made a quick 2k off that
Then i just started reselling shoes once the belt **** died down
and i still resell shoes. Not really worth it unless you have a credit card and can order a bunch online. Dont waste your time standing outside footlocker for a $30 profit.

Job is the most obvious answer.

If you live in a town where shoes don't sell out quick, no shame in reselling.

Also know how to use coupon codes and find deals.

And in most cases, yes people's mothers are buying them shoes.

This was the same case for me and my friends in high school. We all had jobs.

Lmao most of these kids are using mom and dad's credit cards...

When I was 15, I was re-selling electronics and mowing lawns until I got my first job. Wasn't as into J's at that point though, when I was that age I was an AF1 freak

Started reselling belts and phone straps when i was in the 9th grade, sold about 100+ belts and 20 phones straps and i was making $20-25 profit off each so i made a quick 2k off that
Then i just started reselling shoes once the belt **** died down
and i still resell shoes. Not really worth it unless you have a credit card and can order a bunch online. Dont waste your time standing outside footlocker for a $30 profit.

this. once you make the right connections and such it really pays.

i havent had to work all my this last semester in college and it feels great.

First off shoes aren't $400. They're usually 100 to 225 at most. Don't wast your time buying shoes off ebay for ridiculous prices.

Second off, get a job and save your money. 

Thirdly, listen to my first two steps.

Back
Top Bottom