How do some of yall justify spending serious $$$$ on shoes...

i constantly look for shoes online but i can never justify paying ridiculous prices for some of these shoes...i mean i have some nice shoes but all were retailor dam near it.
i am the only one who thinks $350 for a pair of sbs is crazy and $400 for some jordans?!?!

only shoes i paid over retail for: 2009 True Blue 3s - $200 shipped.
Spoiler [+]
pic for the beasts
120920d1253062967-funny-strange-random-pics-kim-kardashian.jpg

you really asking this as a NT member yourself?

and to answer your question.. i was once justified to purchase a pair of SBs & Js for $300.. because most of the money i had back then were profit fromselling shoes. so win, win IMO.

the most i would spend right now is $200, and i would have to LOVE the shoe, unless i had a ton of money, then it would be a

different story obviously

never went over $300

might have went over $250 3-4 times

the rest I get 30-70% off retail and could resell for as much as I paid after wearing them 5-10 times

If I work 40 hours a week, I can spend my money however I please.

I don't plan on spending no more than 200 this year for any one shoe.

i honestly think about what i could get for 3 or 400 dollars instead of a pair of shoes...

stop buying nikes and js.

I just rock dress shoes and vans (outlet 1@ mins away from the crib
smile.gif
)

I have purchased a pair of shoes for $2000

My money, I can spend it on whatever I want to.

Spoiler [+]
I flipped them same week for $3500
grin.gif

Cause I get funds like that son.

But I don't really buy sneakers anymore and only buy a pair of shoes like once every month now. I'll still pick up a pair of ALIFE or CPs if they arerelevant to my interests though. Also its amazing the quality of the shoe you can get on sale when your main repertoire isn't Jordans/Nikes. 400-500 dollarshoes for like 50% off.

I suggest you head over to the Dress Better thread, for the most part they will drop good advise and give someone new to an uplifted sense of fashion a base tostart with.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I have purchased a pair of shoes for $2000

My money, I can spend it on whatever I want to.

Spoiler [+]
I flipped them same week for $3500
grin.gif
Just curious, what shoes?

i dont have a problem with cashflow or spending it but i would rather cop 3 pairs of air max 1 ids than a $400 pair of jordans..

If you have lots of money, you can spend it on lots of stuff.

Shoes turn into Cars which turn into Property.

Simple as that.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

If you have lots of money, you can spend it on lots of stuff.

Shoes turn into Cars which turn into Property.

Simple as that.

True, better than those stupid Pokemon cards we used to buy.

I'd easily drop $300-$400 on a select couple shoes like the Eminem II, Premier XX3, or DMPs, just to name a few. But it'd be nearly impossible to findthese shoes at that price.

Shoes mean nothing to me now.

I'm not spending over $100 for any pair. Usually under $50, though.

Back
Top Bottom