How do people get their hands on AJ's so early?

always remembering that im a noob, but that's what im in here everyday for.

i was reading this post:

http://www.modern-notorie...k-cement-on-foot-images/

And i thought, how in the hell do people get their hands on AJ's so many months before release??

Are sites like the ones mentioned, marqueesole and air-randy legit sites?

How do they get these so quick?

Just wondering, dont kill the newb
nerd.gif

always remembering that im a noob, but that's what im in here everyday for.

i was reading this post:

http://www.modern-notorie...k-cement-on-foot-images/

And i thought, how in the hell do people get their hands on AJ's so many months before release??

Are sites like the ones mentioned, marqueesole and air-randy legit sites?

How do they get these so quick?

Just wondering, dont kill the newb
nerd.gif

Well from what I know, they have "hook-ups" that work in the factory that a lot of the shoes are made...
Usually though, while a pair might seem flawless they are B-Grades.
Therefore they are that much easier to get rid of, and wouldn't be missed.
That's why when people buy early from some websites they come out a little weird.
Don't get me wrong though, some are perfect and shouldn't even be B-Grades in the first place.
Let's just say there's a B-Grade pair, the first 100 before and after the messed up shoes get pulled and are stamped B-Grades.
Even though it was only 1 pair they pull a lot of them. (Random number of a 100, knowing JB it's probably just the first pair before and after that get pulled smh...)

Well from what I know, they have "hook-ups" that work in the factory that a lot of the shoes are made...
Usually though, while a pair might seem flawless they are B-Grades.
Therefore they are that much easier to get rid of, and wouldn't be missed.
That's why when people buy early from some websites they come out a little weird.
Don't get me wrong though, some are perfect and shouldn't even be B-Grades in the first place.
Let's just say there's a B-Grade pair, the first 100 before and after the messed up shoes get pulled and are stamped B-Grades.
Even though it was only 1 pair they pull a lot of them. (Random number of a 100, knowing JB it's probably just the first pair before and after that get pulled smh...)

great explanation youngmoney

thanks

so it would be wise just to be patient and wait for them to release

thanks

ive bought from slamdunkspace plenty of times and all my shoes came out perfect and same exact like the ones i bought at footlocker. plus hes got the best prices and ships quickly.

ive bought from slamdunkspace plenty of times and all my shoes came out perfect and same exact like the ones i bought at footlocker. plus hes got the best prices and ships quickly.

Originally Posted by hostos

thanks

Yeah, pretty much...AirRandy, Marqueesole, Slamdunkspace, etc... They all get shoes early.I can't remember who it was, but there was a guy who got the Cool Grey's early & come to find out that the "Jumpman Jordan" on the tongue was on I believe the 4th laceloop, when it's suppost to be the 3rd laceloop.Also, I think his Carbon Fiber was chipped...

Originally Posted by hostos

thanks

Yeah, pretty much...AirRandy, Marqueesole, Slamdunkspace, etc... They all get shoes early.I can't remember who it was, but there was a guy who got the Cool Grey's early & come to find out that the "Jumpman Jordan" on the tongue was on I believe the 4th laceloop, when it's suppost to be the 3rd laceloop.Also, I think his Carbon Fiber was chipped...

Originally Posted by go rilla

1. they buy them

2. they know people

i advise you to wait a while til you get to learn the ins and outs of niketalk before you start buying early because its easy to get scammed if you purchase from a fellow NTer

Originally Posted by go rilla

1. they buy them

2. they know people

i advise you to wait a while til you get to learn the ins and outs of niketalk before you start buying early because its easy to get scammed if you purchase from a fellow NTer

Sometimes buying kicks early is not a good idea. I got the CDP 3's a few months in advance, and when they arrived, they were single-boxed, box was slightly crushed, and the shape was somewhat deformed. I had to put inserts in them and leave them for about a week before the uppers were back in the correct alignment. Although, they were legit.

Sometimes buying kicks early is not a good idea. I got the CDP 3's a few months in advance, and when they arrived, they were single-boxed, box was slightly crushed, and the shape was somewhat deformed. I had to put inserts in them and leave them for about a week before the uppers were back in the correct alignment. Although, they were legit.

This has been explained many times before.... if you look at one my older posts I summed it up in a nutshell on how this works... plus 160 tells no lies

Back
Top Bottom