How do people find wifey type material at a grocery store

So there was this other thread asking people where they met their wife/gf.

That got me thinking, how do people actually find wifey type material while shopping for groceries.  Most people just get what they need, and leave.  You might make some comments about those vegetables, like how those taste better.

But those moments don't usually lead to getting digits.  People find it uncomfortable or weirded out when you try to start a deep conversation.

Book store, i can see it.  Maybe both of you like the same book.  or its one of those book readings from the author

Public Library is another one i can't see, everybody is trying to quietly do their work and be undisturbed.

Then theres the shopping mall.  dudes on here saying they spit game.  as far as im concerned, the only type of females you get in that setting are JOs.  Theres always exceptions.

Leads to this: Is your game so strong, it doesn't matter where you are.  You'll still get that "girl next door" type

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

That got me thinking, how do people actually find wifey type material while shopping for groceries.  Most people just get what they need, and leave.  You might make some comments about those vegetables, like how those taste better.

But those moments don't usually lead to getting digits.  People find it uncomfortable or weirded out when you try to start a deep conversation.

Book store, i can see it.  Maybe both of you like the same book.  or its one of those book readings from the author

Public Library is another one i can't see, everybody is trying to quietly do their work and be undisturbed.

Then theres the shopping mall.  dudes on here saying they spit game.  as far as im concerned, the only type of females you get in that setting are JOs.  Theres always exceptions.

Leads to this: Is your game so strong, it doesn't matter where you are.  You'll still get that "girl next door" type

this

ask her what her technique on picking out the right (insert produce here) is.

but only if shes in the produce section

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

who is trying to get deep.......you dont need to talk about much to get digits.......

alot of you guys on here act as if only certain types of people go to certain places...

everyone has to eat so we all go to the grocery store...shorty could be a bop or "the one"

we need clothes...again she could be a bop or "the one"

same at a club or anywhere else...you never know unless you take a chance...

what makes a meeting a girl in a grocery store better than the mall?

if you spit game FRIENDLY anything is possible meaning if a girl s grabing spinach saying something like " Oh i see you popeye " and walk away she might come back

Originally Posted by Club29

ask her what her technique on picking out the right (insert produce here) is.

but only if shes in the produce section

Care to be any more obvious?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

if you spit game FRIENDLY anything is possible meaning if a girl s grabing spinach saying something like " Oh i see you popeye " and walk away she might come back

laugh.gif
 i've always found it weird, when people do stuff like that.  guess thats just me

find it disrespectful too

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

48662_Will%20Smith%20is%20Hitch.jpg

I think girls feel it to be more "magical" to meet at a spot like the grocery store....

But it takes some testicles to approach at the grocery store, or a good genuine question "whats the difference between ketchup and catsup?"

It's really not that hard to pick up girl in the grocery store. Its all in how you approach her. Don't come off as guy just at the store trying to pick up chicks. But just a casual shopper. Try to say something witty, something funny. Try to get a laugh or smile then work off that. Most of the time if she is interested a conversation will develop. If the conversation is going well then ask for the digits.

alot of stuff suggested in here comes off as lame....

honestly i dont have anything better to offer, i just come off as myself, say something random, whatever comes to my mind...i kinda wing the play, and call an audible depending on what the opposition is lookin like.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

alot of you guys on here act as if only certain types of people go to certain places...

everyone has to eat so we all go to the grocery store...shorty could be a bop or "the one"

My logic as well. Well said.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

exactly

people are people,no matter where you go, i met an ex of mine in court before

was she a criminal? no,she was there for a traffic ticket,but i would of never knew if i would of pre judged her 

and op, only jumpoffs go to the mall? im pretty sure your moms been to a couple malls in her time...lets stop making stupid assumptions

Back
Top Bottom