How Do adidas Originals Run? (Namely ZX Runners)

I usually wear an 11 and wanted to know if I could buy these in a 10.5.  Any input would be appreciated.  Thank in advance!

adidas-consortium-zx-7020-w-1.jpg

I usually wear an 11 and wanted to know if I could buy these in a 10.5.  Any input would be appreciated.  Thank in advance!

adidas-consortium-zx-7020-w-1.jpg

They're generally true to size.  I wear 10.5 and will occassionally buy 11 if that's all that's available.  The zx line is fairly consistent on width too - you should be fine with any of the 500, 600, 800, 7000, 8000, or 9000 models.  I don't have 700, 750, or others so I'm not positive about the width on those.  From what I've seen in stores, they all look about the same width as the other models.

That said, some are narrow.  I have a pair of zxz nylons with an upper that is wide enough, but the sole is narrow.  When I'm walking, the narrow sole is noticable and I feel less stable than in other shoes.

They're generally true to size.  I wear 10.5 and will occassionally buy 11 if that's all that's available.  The zx line is fairly consistent on width too - you should be fine with any of the 500, 600, 800, 7000, 8000, or 9000 models.  I don't have 700, 750, or others so I'm not positive about the width on those.  From what I've seen in stores, they all look about the same width as the other models.

That said, some are narrow.  I have a pair of zxz nylons with an upper that is wide enough, but the sole is narrow.  When I'm walking, the narrow sole is noticable and I feel less stable than in other shoes.

Back
Top Bottom