"How Can She Slap?" The Sequel!!!!

It as good as the original but that last slap was random as hell.

Also why did she slap him in the first place? Was he groping her?

Need a translator for further lulz.

Seems like he was feeling her up during that ceremonial/traditional lift with the husband. She slapped him. He must've grabbed her V.

Then knowing he couldn't just slap the new wife on her wedding day he slapped her mom :lol:

None of these slaps are really satisfying though. I think that shock and embarrassment is what really gets them but I want to see some follow through, lean into one.

Don’t slap the dude, slap through him.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my **** op suck my ****.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my **** op suck my ****.
i want some of what you been smokin

This man was not impressed...

images

Back
Top Bottom