HOW ARE YOU LIVING? Trippple Threat: Car , Girl , Crib *PICS*

I'm surprised this joint hasn't been locked yet. Lulz from pages 1 thru like 8 or 9. After that, it's all sensitive b-arseness goin on. NT is fullof waaaayyyyy too many haters. OP, I'm happy for everything nice you have in life. And on a side note, I'd love to play wit ur gurls breats one day.
grin.gif
Take it as a compliment.

Originally Posted by SolezOnFroze

I'm surprised this joint hasn't been locked yet. Lulz from pages 1 thru like 8 or 9. After that, it's all sensitive b-arseness goin on. NT is full of waaaayyyyy too many haters. OP, I'm happy for everything nice you have in life. And on a side note, I'd love to play wit ur gurls breats one day.
grin.gif
Take it as a compliment.

thanks bro, i know NT is full of haters. i mean FULL of haters, they must feel better after they hate.

OP, nice car and place. Keep doing you. I'd post a view of my place, but ehh no one wants to see San Pablo Bay where the water is dirty as hell and filledwith mud flats.

ShoxBb433 wrote
car is nothin special, i live in a college apartment. Humble about mines
ohwell.gif

First real reply I think? Props, beautiful girl also.

OP, it's cool man. You got a nice car, good girl, and nice place. You don't need to prove anything. But you trying or doing so, seems to make othersmore jealous.

I really don't got *$%+ worth posting. Haha, besides, I'm too lazy to.

just had to say to OP. Slap yourself you came in here to brag about your 03 range SMH. 75% of NT can own an 03 range easily so quit it.

Originally Posted by 4dWritePRiCE

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Here's how I'm living it's not much but whatever... Where I live My girl and my car...
how u post an outlandish @^% crib n whip but a mediocre chick
laugh.gif

...she's my daughter "shrug face"

Originally Posted by CHICAGORILLAS

Originally Posted by SolezOnFroze

I'm surprised this joint hasn't been locked yet. Lulz from pages 1 thru like 8 or 9. After that, it's all sensitive b-arseness goin on. NT is full of waaaayyyyy too many haters. OP, I'm happy for everything nice you have in life. And on a side note, I'd love to play wit ur gurls breats one day.
grin.gif
Take it as a compliment.

thanks bro, i know life is full of haters. i mean FULL of haters, they must feel better after they hate.

Fixed and I bet you feel better trying to show off your possessions? SMH at you flaunting your chick as if she was a trophy. Especially since you took crappypics and the tags were horrible too except for one.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433
Your girl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yo dog if you dont go ahead and wife that up. id have her get my name tatted so im in there forever.Ol big nostrils #+$ N. lol we cool.

and to OP. where did you get the idea this was a good idea?
ol boy BigLescobar posted up a bentley and got hated on dumb heavy.
this was inevitable.

yall giving OP a hard time for NO reason at all

dude just posted a thread about his whip..and asked others to follow suit..and hes bragging?

i dont get it...dude wasant like "yo check out my range rover, its tagged...yall got nothin on me"

i swear...NT is wack nowadays

waits for some lame dude to quote and say "leave this forum then" or "u slurpin OP"

do your thing OP......too many haters in here are fighting against you..........juss let it go. good for you and your things.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

yall giving OP a hard time for NO reason at all
thats what happens when you try to stunt with semi precious items

10eazye wrote:

Here's how I'm living it's not much but whatever... Where I live My girl and my car...
laugh.gif

why the hell you keepin a facebook my nips are hard pic of ur daughter around
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

10eazye wrote:

laugh.gif

why the hell you keepin a facebook my nips are hard pic of ur daughter around
indifferent.gif

see now this dude right here NT. first time seein that pic and i know its Miley Cyrus. STOP HATING NT. all ya'll doin the same thing.
and dude didnt even come here to floss. he told YALL to post your same stuff. just so we can see how we all livin.

I liked the idea of this thread and I feel bad for OP getting flamed even though his responses to the haters were lame. I don't think he was trying to bragabout what he's got. I think he was just posting for the sake of posting. The thread could have been much cooler if you guys could have played nice haha. Imight come back and post pictures of the house my boyfriend and I live at and my %$++%! little car later.
smile.gif

michelle

Back
Top Bottom