HOW ARE YOU LIVING? Trippple Threat: Car , Girl , Crib *PICS*

I wish Ridiculously Ballin was here post his baby Benz
tired.gif

Here's how I'm living it's not much but whatever... Where I live My girl and my car...

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Super troll is...super.

Forget about the thread, we need to get NT back on track.

Word
grin.gif

OP it's cool and all that you got nice stuff and all dude but don't flont it it shows how much of a prick you are. You have nice things you havenice things okay but don't show it off just know it's YOURS and NO ONE ELSES with that said this thread was good for laughs but now it's just awaste of bandwith.

I don't know why people make these threads. I get that some of you aren't trying to brag, but dog nobody cares. Learn how to be humble, you may behumble already. I don't know you! You got happy that life is going well for you and you felt like sharing, but dog don't start bragging yet, you'renothing yet, nothing.

keep hustling and doing your thing, but we don't care. Some people are haters though, I never doubted you for a second, but this thread is pointless nobdycares. Plus your material possesions mean nothing, their material. Stay hungry and keeo grinding because when you start stuntin and bragging, it can be yourdownfall, I can go more in to it but i'll leave it at that.

no hate but i'm tired of seeing these threads and then op's get defensive.

well, now that Ben Baller caused self inflicted damage to himself, is this guy the 2010 Ben?

Seriously...no one cares bro, and most likely youre full of crap anyways. I read the first page and that was enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom