HOW ARE YOU LIVING? Trippple Threat: Car , Girl , Crib *PICS*

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

I think I'm livin' pretty nice, nothing to exuberant.

Here is the view from inside my master bath. Nice view, cause it's bright.

Excuse the crappy quality of this pic of my car. I just ran outside too to take this quick snap of inside my car. It's the daily driver.

My gf looks sooooo startled cause I just ran out the car when she got her latte. We made great love 5 seconds later. Ten seconds after that, I drove her home.
eyes.gif

So I made a few responses to your comments. Just because I don't care about your used car and rented housing doesn't mean I can't participate. Infact, it's very unlike me to get involved in these "post your ________" kinds of threads. I just think using terms like "Triple threat"and "OWNED" and going out of one's way to take an extra picture is pretty pathetic. I came back to your thread when I saw your comment in anotherthread.

I could post pictures of my properties, cars, and girlfriend, but unlike you, I don't need the approval from others. Plus my MS Paint skills aren't asawesome as yours are.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

So I made a few responses to your comments. Just because I don't care about your used car and rented housing doesn't mean I can't participate. In fact, it's very unlike me to get involved in these "post your ________" kinds of threads. I just think using terms like "Triple threat" and "OWNED" and going out of one's way to take an extra picture is pretty pathetic. I came back to your thread when I saw your comment in another thread.

I could post pictures of my properties, cars, and girlfriend, but unlike you, I don't need the approval from others. Plus my MS Paint skills aren't as awesome as yours are.

keep commin back.....wow

ok you win, i dont even know what you want from me, you have a lot of posts in my thread for some reason.

honestly you are bitter, if you werent you would simply leave the thread. NO! you keep comming back.........

i1il41.jpg

roll.gif

how is this guy a mod seriously?

i didnt see the pic of the range.... chicagorilla wins... everyone else who hated/thought he was lyin loses...

end of story...

wish i could post pics but darn photobucket... lol...

i can just talk about it though.. got no reason to lie cuz it aint that glamorous...

impala 06... dont got pics cuz photobucket actin up...

one of the off campus apts that's really for college students... lol... only view i got is of Texas A&M in Kingsville... lol....
Swimming_Pool.jpg

girlies straight... she got a big head, though... lol.... but we been at it for awhile, off and on (almost 4 years, and i'm 20).... gimme tons ofheadaches, though...
i love them legs....
eek.gif

as you can see... the jumper is wet as evidence of the balls won.... lol...

we gonna make some lil Rajon Rondos cuz my wingspan is 6'5" and hers is 6'2"... lol.....

Back
Top Bottom