Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

Triple Threat!
228456265_e645d98617.jpg

What are they doing why are there two basketballs in play? Hahaha

Originally Posted by CHICAGORILLAS

Originally Posted by jbeezie

thats not dudes girl unless she dyed her hair recently
laugh.gif

please post links if u think im frauding, please. youre going to look like an idiot.

...You tagged most your pix with paint........

Originally Posted by 10eazye

laugh.gif

please post links if u think im frauding, please. youre going to look like an idiot.

let me fire up PS so i can have some cool effect tagging......you idiot...........

Originally Posted by psykhO

This will not didn't end well

Anyway, I stumbled upon OP's comment from another thread.

no hate....

but......worry about your own life.

who cares how he spends his money and on what, why do you care soooooooo much?

Quite an outlandish comment for someone who started a thread about his possessions, and tried so hard to make other people care.

laugh.gif

let me fire up PS so i can have some cool effect tagging......you idiot...........

Salty at my reply tsk tsk tsk. All you had to do was do what you did with the tag you had in your car. idiot.....look I can do that tooo..............

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

no hate....

Quite an outlandish comment for someone who started a thread about his possessions, and tried so hard to make other people care.

nice, i see that you have me in your thoughts, thanks.

im wondering why such a decorated professional moderator like yourself care so much about me? you were owned before, now you are trying to hard.

you seem bitter, i know you are. i know it sucks!

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

thread is gonna end with op getting banned

i can feel it in the air. wonder which mod is gonna pull the trigger?

Get banned for what? He ain't even do $%%*...

no hate....

im wondering why such a decorated professional moderator like yourself care so much about me? you were owned before, now you are trying to hard.

tysonstare.gif
i feel like theres a little tension right now.

no hate....

lol... i seen this too... lmao...

Dude you own a range rover? Who gives an F? Its a 45k dollar SUV (if that)? You act like your hot issh because you own a range rover? No one cares. The sadthing is that you tried to make this thread bragging about your ugly range rover, some nasty lookin grease haired girl, and your apartment. You're 23? Youhave the IQ of a 15 year old trying to brag about your crap. Is the range rover paid off? Doubt it. Do you own a house? Nope. So what exactly are you braggingabout?

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Dude you own a range rover? Who gives an F? Its a 45k dollar SUV (if that)? You act like your hot issh because you own a range rover? No one cares. The sad thing is that you tried to make this thread bragging about your ugly range rover, some nasty lookin grease haired girl, and your apartment. You're 23? You have the IQ of a 15 year old trying to brag about your crap. Is the range rover paid off? Doubt it. Do you own a house? Nope. So what exactly are you bragging about?
1zoho37.jpg

HueyP in LouieV wrote:

Dude you own a range rover? Who gives an F? Its a 45k dollar SUV (if that)? You act like your hot issh because you own a range rover? No one cares. The sad thing is that you tried to make this thread bragging about your ugly range rover, some nasty lookin grease haired girl, and your apartment. You're 23? You have the IQ of a 15 year old trying to brag about your crap. Is the range rover paid off? Doubt it. Do you own a house? Nope. So what exactly are you bragging about?
1zoho37.jpg

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I'm the one who made you get up out of your seat. Trust me, I couldn't care less about your rented apartment and your used Range.

There are two things you can't take: clear pictures and obvious jokes.

I'm the one who made you get up out of your seat. Trust me, I couldn't care less about your rented apartment and your used Range.

ha... moderator that's gettin in on the convo and not quick to ban.... i like, i like...

kinda like the head man at corporate comin work in the store... classic.... lol....

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Originally Posted by youngmoney

your trying to hard.

until you take a pic of your cartier glasses you have nothing. word to that other lame who took a bunch of pics of his stuff
Males shouldn't be jealous, that's a female trait...Broke _

laugh.gif

if i had your looks id off myself

laugh.gif

Son stop playing stupid.
laugh.gif

why u mad doggie?

#1 you are no bastich

atleast his replies were witty.

trust me, taking that pic took less time than you typing that play by play out
roll.gif

im gonna run out and grab some food. im waiting for your next reply.

oh and if you didnt care about my apartment nor car then WHY did you come back into the thread. you are a bitter bitter sad man.

Back
Top Bottom