HOW ARE YOU LIVING? Trippple Threat: Car , Girl , Crib *PICS*

Wait.

So you looked at my comment, found a marker, a folded up piece of paper, wrote a short message, put on some pants and a jacket, laced up your Spizikes, walkedacross the street to your car, sat in the driver seat, placed the paper on your dashboard, took another picture, got out of your car, walked across the streetinto your house, unlaced your Spizikes, uploaded the picture from your phone to your computer, uploaded the picture from your hard drive to tinypic.com, andposted a reply?

Originally Posted by CHICAGORILLAS

Originally Posted by illfrozn

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ya'll are too much!

To OP, you can't take these cats seriously and you can't post this kind of stuff on NT, they will just laugh and ridicule regardless of if their life is better or not -- gotta love it ...

thank you, i used to be here around 2001-2003 and i can tell you NT was a lot more friendlier.....
yea it used to be thats why you gotta have thick skin around this place
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

its not really hate

it just seemed like he was bragging and being an *@+ about it

but anyway its all lulz to me
laugh.gif

so posting your jewelry here, or cars, or clothes or whatever is not bragging?

i can post a picture of a hooters wings order and i guess that would also be considered bragging?

I personally havent posted anything i own on NT

i could

but i dont

so fall back

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Wait.

So you looked at my comment, found a marker, a folded up piece of paper, wrote a short message, put on some pants and a jacket, laced up your Spizikes, walked across the street to your car, sat in the driver seat, placed the paper on your dashboard, took another picture, got out of your car, walked across the street into your house, unlaced your Spizikes, uploaded the picture from your phone to your computer, uploaded the picture from your hard drive to tinypic.com, and posted a reply?
you're trying too hard

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

ff5x1y.jpg

im sharing the crib wit some dude.. but hes movin out in 4 years
That car has a european license plate but that house is most likely located somewhere in America. You sir, are a liar.
GOTT'EM!!!
ffd35917eebeb6963d4494e9f04f0aab38e506f.gif
I knew that !*+%! was lyin.
smh.gif
That's the freakin white house man, and who rides around with bright blue letters hangin on their car?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ya'll are too much!

To OP, you can't take these cats seriously and you can't post this kind of stuff on NT, they will just laugh and ridicule regardless of if their life is better or not -- gotta love it ...

thank you, i used to be here around 2001-2003 and i can tell you NT was a lot more friendlier.....
its not bout bein friendlier, your tryin to stunt a sneaker message board? really sir?

theres many threads about "POST YOUR _____" "jewelry", "cars", "clothes", "girls","money","cribs"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ya'll are too much!

its not bout bein friendlier, your tryin to stunt a sneaker message board? really sir?

theres many threads about "POST YOUR _____" "jewelry", "cars", "clothes", "girls", "money","cribs"

Post Your Money?!

roll.gif

Wait.

So you looked at my comment, found a marker, a folded up piece of paper, wrote a short message, put on some pants and a jacket, laced up your Spizikes, walked across the street to your car, sat in the driver seat, placed the paper on your dashboard, took another picture, got out of your car, walked across the street into your house, unlaced your Spizikes, uploaded the picture from your phone to your computer, uploaded the picture from your hard drive to tinypic.com, and posted a reply?
you make this sound complicated ......wow. atleast if you were bastich (does he still posts here?) you would know when youre owned.

it took 2 mins.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

ff5x1y.jpg

im sharing the crib wit some dude.. but hes movin out in 4 years
That car has a european license plate but that house is most likely located somewhere in America. You sir, are a liar.
GOTT'EM!!!
I knew that !*+%! was lyin.
smh.gif
That's the freakin white house man, and who rides around with bright blue letters hangin on their car?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

hahahaha im really hoping every response quoted was in sarcasm...yall dudes are hilarious

.............../------\../---------------------\
............../ -------\/-----------------------\
............./___[']__\_________________\
............. |oooooo |xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.|
............. |oo['].oo|xxxx[]xxx[]xxxxxx-|
............. |oooooo |xxxxxxxxxxxx[]xxx|
........||||||__|^|__|||||||___||____xxx||||||| my 3 acre crib.

E D I T
I need renovations.

Originally Posted by Mathilda Lando

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ya'll are too much!

theres many threads about "POST YOUR _____" "jewelry", "cars", "clothes", "girls", "money","cribs"

Post Your Money?!

roll.gif

i coulda sworn i saw a thread on here where people took pics of their money.........

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ya'll are too much!

You are lost. You're looking for the showcase/jb forum where people will actually give a +%$%.
That's the old school NT you remember. Just go there.

Wait.

eek.gif
he did didnt he.

sorry, there are just too many salty cats here...

OP made a thread that had potential... it aint even that serious he tagged pics digitally, then when he got called out on it he took real pics, and the typicalresponse is, your trying too hard...

the hell...

people here are just going the "lets get lots of lol's" route

smh.gif

to OP's defense their actually was a thread about posting your money

but still OP just go live your life and not show off to strangers

Wait.

you make this sound complicated ......wow. atleast if you were bastich (does he still posts here?) you would know when youre owned.

it took 2 mins.

If you're saying you were on NT since '01, you should know better. All i'm saying is that nobody gives a damn about your Range Rover. And becausewe don't care, we make jokes.

But if it makes you sleep better at night, go ahead.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

sorry, there are just too many salty cats here...

OP made a thread that had potential... it aint even that serious he tagged pics digitally, then when he got called out on it he took real pics, and the typical response is, your trying too hard...

the hell...

people here are just going the "lets get lots of lol's" route

smh.gif

thank you, wow, out of every 15 hater comments i get 1 normal comment.

dont understand why some are really hurt or something.

Back
Top Bottom